Do Older Men Fall In Love Easier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Older Men Fall In Love Easier?

I'm in a fwb/friendship with a 55yo and we've known each other for 3 months. Recently he's been calling me babe, saying I miss you, I need you and that he's addicted to me and I'm curious to know if he means it and is falling for me or is it just him being nice and wanting more sex?

Also, does really good sex make a man fall for u?

All I want from him is sex, so please help me figure out what his deal is. Thank you.

He's just addicted to young tail. He should just be happy with his current simple friends with benefits relationship and quit being such a pussy.

Comment

I guess he is just being extra nice to you because he wants more sex. Did you not talk about your boundaries before you guys had this relationship?

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      We haven't talked about that one yet

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess It's about time for you guys to talk about it.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll do that soon for sure.

Maybe he is already looking for somebody who would be accompanying him since he's almost at the age where he would need someone to be with him always

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like for a lifetime partner???????

He is looking for a companion already that is why he is doing his best to win you over. You should be lucky that he is still interested in doing it with you

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Companion for what? But I only want sex. That's it

Is this your first time being with someone of that age or you've been into older men ever since?

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you think that it might be her first time with someone that old?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      is it not obvious? it's my first time

Each person is different. He may have fallen for you. It is always nice to come home to someone special. There are plenty of times I wish I had someone waiting for me or coming home to me.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Straight from the horses mouth. Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding this one

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I'm already enlightened. thank you by the way

kittycat123 you're lucky that Juanhunglow209 is still here to answer your question. Hope that everything is clear now

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah everything is already clear now

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to know that everything is clear already

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 How about you? Have you experienced this one also?

It would be much better to end things with him if all your after is sex. It is clear that what he is looking for something serious considering his age

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you on that one. He would be really devastated if he founds out that all you want from him is sex and nothing else

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      I already feel bad for him if she ever end things with him

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm already enlightened but now the problem is I don't know how to end things up

At that age, yes they tend to fall easier since they are also thinking of having someone to really take care of them

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it based on your experience? Snugglebear

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 not really some of my friends had that kind of relationship.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Snugglebear alright then but are you also willing to experience this kind of confusion? lol

Really good sex can definitely make a man fall for you if you are not both on the same page. Fwb relationships are really fun but is very easy for someone to mess it up. The reason is because most of the times you meet with this person is to have sex and thats it. You dont have to deal with their everyday problems, arguments etc....so is perfect situation lol...if you dont want him to get more attached, definitely have a conversation with him and make it crystal clear. Just to avoid headaches down the road.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      You said it right, It's better to set the boundaries clear.

On the part of the text that asked if having really good sex helps to make a man fall in love easier. I would say this. I can write 2 books on sex one would be located in the history part of a library the other in fiction. So I am jealous that he is getting some. All I get is texts.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Texts? no face to face one?

• Juanhunglow209
      Juanhunglow209 commented
      Editing a comment
      Face to face is a fantasy for me I can't even get a number to call from anyone on this sight.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a little bit creepy for me. Lol

I think he is starting to be attached to you and this might even go to the direction of him falling for you. Better be careful and remind him about your boundaries.

Comment

I've been thinking about that lately and I do think older people do fall in love easily, just like kids, I think they tend to look for a companion in life, they;re just wired that way, and when our time comes to get older, we'll do too as well.

Comment

I had this kind of relationship before, I ended it because the guy is starting to be so clingy.

Comment

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you ended it???

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        cutestman 25 years gap.

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        I told him I don't like the way he is being attached with me and ended out reglationship right there and then.
    Working...
    X