Lord Of The Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Of The Rings

I've heard from a male friend that he uses a cock ring to maintain erection. I'm curious if it is really possible and that my friend is not messing with me

I think he's not messing with you because cock rings are really meant to be used to prolong erections.

Comment

Guys tend to go lengths to satisfy their woman. I guess your friend is a keeper if he is doing that to his girl.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
        FedoraTheExplora commented
        Editing a comment
        What was the nicest or sweetest thing that a guy did for you in the bedroom?

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you been with someone who's like that as well? BlackmanAndRobbin

• W3tThet1p
        W3tThet1p commented
        Editing a comment
        Been with someone using like that?

Maybe your friend has an erectile dysfunction since he needs help in keeping his penis erect. lol

Comment

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        This can be possible, I've read that cock rings are used to keep man's erection.

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, some doctors really recommend to guys who are having a problem, but it is still not proven to fix erectile dysfunction but to some, it's a great help.

They work by slowing the flow of blood out of the penis, which usually results in a longer-lasting erection. They're sometimes worn around both the penis and testicles to restrict blood flow even further and to put the testicles into a more prominent position. The rings really aren't about 'enhancing pleasure', they're about keeping an erection as hard as it can be. It doesn't affect the nerves in the penis. It doesn't affect the speed at which one reaches an orgasm, though it could be more exciting the first few times one wore it. It's about staying hard.

Comment

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        It sounds like he just looked for the answer online. He doesn't look like the type who would use that sort of thing (yet)

• Clitcomander
        Clitcomander commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you willing to try one or not? MikeInShiningArmor

• MikeInShiningArmor
        MikeInShiningArmor commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, I have no plans of trying to use one. But if any of you ladies would like me to try them while we're doing it, then I'm fine with it

According to Quora, a cock ring is frequently used to make an erect penis harder and greater, to keep it that way for a more drawn out measure of time, and to defer and elevate climax. With this statement, I think your friend is saying the truth. For you to prove this your self why don't you go ahead and buy one, just a suggestion though.

Comment

I wonder why the men haven't posted regarding this topic yet

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
        TickleMyTesla commented
        Editing a comment
        They are thinking that they don't need it yet that is why they haven't said anything yet

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        They might not be into cock rings.

• H3r3foryou
        H3r3foryou commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess, but have you tried having sex with a guy who has rings on their cock?

I might make a comment but I just recently found out how to make a woman say yes. I go up to her at the bar clear my throat and asked her if I am bothering her:-(

Comment

• demoomed
        demoomed commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to hear from you again

• Icharli
        Icharli commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Good answer.

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        So what happened next?

Cock rings in the long run will make your penis dependent to it. Or as I was told.

Comment

• kittycat123
        kittycat123 commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything has its own side effects.

Now I know the real use of cock rings.

Comment

Cock rings, according to my friends, have some serious side effects, like penile deformity, or your dick might get used to having a cock ring and never erecting again without it. Good luck to your friend.

Comment

It doesn't look good to me, I feel like the dick is trying to commit suicide. LOL

Last edited by AliveAngels; 09-21-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        elatederic oh I see, I thought that is still considered as a cock ring.

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        H3r3foryou NO is the only thing you could say.

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        Moap69 I know, a guy has different kink if he is for this.

I haven't been with someone who is using cock rings but at least no I know that it can bring some damaging effects.

Comment

Now I know that using cock rings dangerous effects. Thanks for the info.

Comment

With me baby, you don't have to use any toys be stay hard, I'm the only aphrodisiac you'll ever need.

Comment

• veronIZA
            veronIZA commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, that's so hot!
        Working...
        X