Fat and Sexy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat and Sexy

Okay so, I already have amazing sex with my partner. Words are not enuff to explain how good it is. Even my girlfriends wish they had such great sex that I have. He and I area always open to talking about our sex life 'cause we are proud of it. We have trust with each other too that other couples dream of. There is absolutely no issues in our bedroom and we keep discovering new ways to please each other. But, there is a big "BUT." I have things that I am dealing with that needs to change. I have issues with self esteem and self confidence. I am what society calls 'fat.' And so I have issues with doing certain things in the bedroom such as sitting on his face when he wants to suck me. It might sound ridiculous to some people, but it makes me feel conscious of my weight during certain sexual positions. If he sits on a chair, I will sit on him, but I can feel my weight crushing him. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't complain. He loves me just the way I am. But I feel bad for him dealing with a fluffy woman like me. He could get any skinny girl he wants, but he says I am stuck with him. It's just awkward for me when he wants to do something and I don't want to do it because of my lack of confidence and conscious thoughts about being overweight. What should I do? Thanks for the advice.

You may not want to hear this, but I was like you and I decided that even though my boyfriend gave me compliments for being fat and sexy, I didn't feel good about it, especially when we were having sex. So I did something about it for me. I lost weight. I started to exercise more so I could sexcercise with confidence. Maybe, you should do the same!

Comment

I think you should just believe that he means what he says. If he loves you fat, then that is what it is. If you don't feel good about it do something about it, for your own confidence. But, I have never heard a dude complain about fat getting in the way of sex. He will ride that ass until you are tired. It could be good exercise for you to try new positions with him too. Just chill out and let it flow girl. If he likes that fluffy body, flaunt it in his face, sitting down and all. 👍👍

Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. I would rather take the advice of doing something about it, which I am in the process of doing. In the meantime, I will enjoy my man and be the woman he wants me to be. Thanks y'all!

Comment

If someone only likes you for your physical appearance, then something is wrong with them and not you. Your boyfriend is looking past the physical and you are stuck on it. Get over it. You have more than that to offer to him and he knows that.

Comment

Let your man love and appreciate you as you are. Yes, you can make changes, but at least you know he loves you as you are and will love you just the same when you are different. Work on your confidence and keep your personality sharp because that is what he fell for in the first place. Do what makes you happy. If that means losing weight, then do that for yourself!

Comment

Lose weight and feel good about you, whether he loves you or not. There is something to say about a woman who is confident about how she looks. You can all say that it doesn't matter, but to a woman it does. I understand because I have been there, done that and have a TShirt to show for it!

Comment

Yes, I agree, lose the weight so you can feel secufre in yourself and so you can be a better sex partner for your lover. Do it girl. You can! 👍

Comment

Originally posted by SharonSharah30 View Post
                  You may not want to hear this, but I was like you and I decided that even though my boyfriend gave me compliments for being fat and sexy, I didn't feel good about it, especially when we were having sex. So I did something about it for me. I lost weight. I started to exercise more so I could sexcercise with confidence. Maybe, you should do the same!
                  I agreee with you , this sounds like good advice!

Comment

Working...
                  X