Normal Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal Communication

I met this really handsome guy, but he is 12 years younger than I am. I am 43 and he is 31. We chatted with each other for several days via text and phone. I found him to be cool and so we decided to meet up. He picked me up and drove me to a private beach where we talked for hours. Of course, we had a physical connection and did end up having sex with each other. The sex was amazing. We couldn't get enough of each other. After the sex, the communication seemed to have dwindled. He was always busy and he would text now and again, but mostly when he wanted more sex. When he does send me a text, it is not the normal communication, but sexting and talking dirty. I don't mind talking dirty, but he is acting different and I don't understand what changed.

I think he was only after the sex and as soon as he got it BINGO! You lost his attention. Could it be that the sex was not that good or could be better than he thought or was he just trying to score big? He probably wanted to add you to the number of other girls that he had sex with in a short time. Some men will do that you know...to soothe their darn ego!

Comment

What if the dude wants to show his real self. He may be into dirty talking over the phone and nothing is wrong with that. He could be caught up with work and got busy so he can't hook up with you yet. You won't know by assuming. So why not ask him what the fuck is wrong with him and see what he says.

Comment

Yes, maybe I should ask him and tell him how I feel about the whole situation. I thought we had something special enough to want to go further with this thing, but it looks like he thought of me as a one night stand and trying to call me for dirty talk to see where my head is at. I don't know. This thing sounds and looks weird to me. I should just give him the boot, don't you think?

Comment

You don't have to give him the boot until you talk with him to find out what's going on with him. Ask him questions like did he enjoy the night and the sex. What he thought about doing it again? Let him know that is what you want. I know you said he doesn't want to have a normal conversationl ike before, but you can force him to do that by asking direct questions.

Comment

The dude does not seem to be as interested as you are. Just count it a loss and move on. There is more fishes in the sea. Check it out and you will see. You can have another close connection with someone else. Who cares if it was a one night stand? Many people have one night stands and just call it a night. Do the same thing.

Comment

Looks like he got you hooked. Nothing is wrong with that, but he doesn't seem to feel the same way tho.

Comment

Cut your losses and exit. Don't waste your time and breath on someone who doesn't want the same thing as you! 🤔

Comment

That joker is just playing around and only wanted to have sex with you. If you are OK with this, then that's fine. His dirty talk is showing you he is kinky. He is just showing off. If you don't like the dirty talk, let him know. My boyfriend loves to call me 'bleet' too. It's his way of talking dirty and I don't mind. But, he is my boyfriend so it doesn't matter. Just move on, if his behavior is disturbing to you. )

Comment

It could be that he feels more at ease with you and wants to explore other things. Have you thought about it? Give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a chance.

Comment

Age is just a number so don't even mention it. But, he is younger than you though and may be still immature. So, you have to see with him. Talk to him before you decide to quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X