Cum in her Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum in her Mouth

I was dating a girl for two years and the relationship was good, but when it came to sex, I loved to have my dick sucked and she didn't mind, but she would never keep sucking my dick until I came in her mouth and that is what I wanted. I was afraid to ask her because I don't know how she would respond. I don't want to turn her off so she stop sucking my dick, but I don't know how to approach her about it. This is really important to me and I am hoping that I can get around asking her and not be so scared. What do you think?

You could simply ask her outright man and stop being afraid. She is either gonna say yes or no. If she says no, then you might have to think about getting another girl to do that for you. Man up and speak your mind. She will give you an answer, believe me, she will! So get it out in the open once and for all.

Comment

You should think about asking her and letting her know that she can kiss her after she cums in your mouth. That way, she won't feel so grossed out, but you will be sharing the cum with you, if that makes any sense. Let her feel that you are into it too and that she won't be the one carrying all that slimy cum in her mouth...lol!

Comment

I say ask her too and find out how she feels about it. You may be surprised that she doesn't mind doing that, but wanted to hear you ask. If she knows that is one of your fantasies, she may just give you what you want, just to please you. So open up your big mouth and ask for what you want. But make sure you find out what her fantasies are too and give her want she wants...It's tit for tat and you cannot be selfish with yours.

Comment

Cumming in the mouth is no big deal since you can squirt it all over her instead. Be creative man. All you want to know is that you cum. It doesn't matter if it is in her mouth, on her body or on the floor. Don't put so much pressure on the woman. She is already sucking your dick until her jaw is tired. Give her a break man, if you ask her and she says no.

Comment

I just love the idea of cumming in a woman's mouth. I see nothing wrong with it. It is an obvious turn on for me. I don't know about any other man, but I take pride in seeing a woman eat my cum. I don't know if it is my ego, but what the hell if it is.

Comment

Maybe, you need to suck her until she goes off in your mouth and then ask if she will do the same thing for you.

Comment

Working...
              X