Sucking Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucking Dick

I am a mature woman and was married for many years, but since got divorced. When I was married to that old man, he was so uptight and stiff; didn't want to have sex more than once a week. And his kind of sex was laying on top of me and banging me until he came. Then, he would get up and go to the bathroom to wash himself off and out the door, not even finding out if I felt satisfied or not. Since I divorced this old fool, I have been having better sex. In fact, I learned how to suck a dick for the first time a few months ago and it turned me on. I see now what I was missing in my marriage. Sex is so important and if it is boring, you can really feel like you are missing out. I think I was missing out on a lot, now that I found my new sexual drive. Has anyone had that happen to them?

It has not happened to me, but you did good to leave that old fool. Boring sex ain't sex. I believe in mixing it up all the time. Laying on a bed is the traditinal way that most people are used to, but it can get boring, if you don't change to different positions. I like that you found out what good sex is all about now that you left that boring man.

Comment

Sucking a dick is the best thing that could ever happen to me too. I have been doing this for a while and found out that it is the best way to start the sexual process. It is a good way to turn up the heat and make you feel like banging each other until you come. I am glad you found this out for yourself. No one would be able to explain this to you. You got to do it yourself. Enjoy your dick sucking! LOL! 😜

Comment

I hooked up with a girl when I was younger and apparently, she was experienced in dick sucking. She sucked my cock until it turned black and blue, but after that, it was pure pleasure and satisfaction. I couldn't get enough of it. Looks like you were missing out like I was. Once you find out the pleasure of having your cock sucked or sucking a cock, there is no return to the normal and traditional way. Good for you that you got to know about it and love it too. You should try other things too like BDSM and different sex positions. Time to explore! Just saying...🤐

Comment

It is as if I was locked up in a cage for so many years and now I feel free like a bird in a tree. I am sooooo....sooooo... glad I got divorced. It only made my life much better. I wouldn't have discovered all of this if I did not get rid of him. I knew I was missing out, but didn't know how much until now. Thanks for your input. 😄

Comment

Married to someone, you would think that sex is hot, but I guess not. I have never been married, but I thought each person was supposed to meet the other person's needs. Isn't that what should happen? I am a bit naive about this, but if this is not happening, then it means that you did good to divorce him and find happiness somewhere else so you can be satisfied.

Comment

So many people get married and stay in the marriage for years even though they unhappy. And you have some married people will go outside and cheat just to get their own needs met. So you stay married with each person cheating and you don't have to get a divorce. I think that works OK too, don't you? If any married person says that they are getting satisfied 100% they must be lying. It ain't happenng. No one person has the key to full satisfaction. So you could have tried it that way too. But either way, you came out OK since you found happiness somewhere else anyway!

Comment

I think you did OK to leave his sorry ass. You don't have to stay with anyone you are not satisfied with. You ditch the fool and move on...as simple as that!

Comment

I believe that a brother should have his shit together and be able to handle his business at home. He shouldn't let a woman go wanting for another man. Your game should be up and a woman should always feel as if she got something out of banging her all night. If not, then you are gonna lose her and lose out on a good ass! 😁

Comment

• Thatwasnice
                    Thatwasnice commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can i get a amen
                    Your never done till she says, I'm done baby, a little heavy breathing and her eyes will tell you if yor her oak or a twig shes gonna ?

Leaving him was the best thing that seemed to ever happen to you. Good for you girl. Enjoy lots of sex now that you have shaken him off and you have discovered what good sex is all about!

Comment

You go girl!

Comment

Working...
                    X