Wrong Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Picture

Went on this date with a girl I found online and she looked nothing like her profile picture. I told her so and she got really mad. But, it was like night and day. I suspect that she musta copied or photoshopped someone's pic because I kept staring at her the whole night and couldn't get over the fact that she was a fraud. I had to end the date because I felt I was talking to a con artist or something. Why do people do that and they know that you will find out when you meet up? Don't make no sense man. Just bullshit!

That is totally wrong! That sounds like some kind of copyright violation too and she had the never to even show up? Damn! Who the fuck does that. She needs to be called out for what she did. How low can someone get? What did she think? You wouldn't find out?

Comment

I say the same thing. She wanted to have her cake and eat it. Or she thought the brother was too dumb to notice or too blind to see. I don't understand these fucking people who do this. I have had that happen to me before too and it pissed me off. Don't come to me when you are a fraud. I am not having it! Nope!

Comment

These people are crazy for putting up pictures in their profile that don't belong to them. I guess you would call them scammers or pretenders. But, to show up looking like someone else is another story. No man! That's too bold for even me. 😖

Comment

If I was to give my two cents, I would say this person is crazy as shit. She is a con artist and didn't even care. Don't you see that? She didn't give a fuck what you thought, but did she expect to gain from it though man. She may have thought you were just some sugar daddy in such a need for company that you wouldn't notice. That's all I can think of.

Comment

You all are too funny..lol! But, I agree with everything you said. The entire thing is not normal. People here don't do those things - put up a profile pic that is not yours. If you do that, then it is showing that you have something to hide. It's a damn red flag for sure.

Comment

Thanks for your comments. I agree with every one of you and that is why I behaved the way I did. It wasn't cool and I didn't know who I was hooking up with from the picture. I was a total nightmare. I don't know what she expected from me, for real! I shoulda reported it to the dating site, but never did.

Comment

Working...
              X