Fake Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Profiles

I have been in online dating for quite some time now. Every website that I have been a member of had a problem with fake profiles. I think they didn't work or two way too long to work party due to those profiles. After joining sexsearch, I noticed that there aren't that many fake profiles. It's either that or the fake profiles on here are very well made which I highly suspect. It's an encouraging sign for someone who has wasted so much time due to fakes. I thought that it would be a good idea to ask the existing members since they would know all about it.

I know exactly why you've asked this question!! Man fake profiles can be annoying! You won't find that many fake profiles on sexsearch and even if you do, you can flag them knowing that they will be looked in to. Sometimes you do come across fakes which are kinda obvious, so it's easy to flag them. I have done it once and the profile was taken down within hours which was great. It would be difficult to know a well made profile, but the best thing about this site is that they listen to member complaints. So it a member gets su****ious, they will look into the matter and provide some feedback.

Comment

That's great to hear. Yes, there are certain fake profiles which are impossible to spot, but those ones are rare. sexsearch doesn't look like a site that allows any scams to take place, so I don't think anyone would benefit from creating a fake profile here.

Comment

This site is one of the very few or maybe the only dating site that doesn't have fake profiles. The people who are running it have a clear strategy to overcome the problem. The biggest advantage they have is that the members are helpful to the site admins and they are also well informed about issues like this. Everyone understands why they need to put that extra effort to keep the site safe and clean, which is something you don't see from members on other dating sites. I there's any su****ious behavior or if anyone is pretending to be someone else, I always flag them and I feel that it's my responsibility to do that as a member who has benefited a lot from this site.

Comment

@ShaunoftheSex I totally agree with you. It's every member's responsibility to support the admins to keep a dating site clean. However, I haven't seen that happen on most other sites, so I look forward to experience that on here and probably contributing to those efforts. It's good to know that this site has a strategy along with the members to overcome scams and fake profiles.

Comment

One of the first things I checked about SexSearch was whether the site had fake profiles. I had a horrid time on the previous sex finder site that I was on because of those. As a woman, I was already nervous meeting people through the internet and to have that site full of fakes was just too much! I mean I just couldn't tell apart someone genuine and a fake. They were all mixed up and acting the same way. I didn't feel safe trusting anyone at all, so I decided to get myself out of there and join SexSearch which was completely the opposite. Comparatively, there were way less fake profiles on this site and even those ones didn't last long. I'm yet to see any scam artists trying their stuff on the members too. You get a lot of that on other adult dating sites.

Comment

That's very true LauraEbony. I've also had similar experiences on other dating sites. As a reason I was never able to hook up with anyone through the internet which was disappointing to say the least. However, I knew that the problem was with the fakes and when I first heard about SexSearch, I asked whether the site had many fakes and the answer was no. I decided to give this site a shot because of that and I'm happy that I did.

Comment

I know how fake profiles quickly damage the faith that people have on a dating website. I've experienced that a few times in the past.

Comment

When there are fake profiles on a sex finder site, people take way too long to decide. I have seen that happen on many websites. By the time a person can trust someone, most people have lost interest or moved on to someone else. I just couldn't wait around back then until women made up their minds to trust me. I mean I knew that they were worried because there was no way of telling if I was someone real or not. The fact that video chat wasn't available on that particular site didn't help as well. The bottom line is, there's a lot of time wasting when you got fakes around. I'm happy that SexSearch doesn't have that problem and I think that has got a lot to do with the success people are having on there.

Comment

francis-Arkansas is right, I would never go out with someone that I met on a site full of fake profiles. It would be something very stupid. These days, you can't trust a stranger, so I wouldn't be comfortable doing that kinda thing. On this site though, I've been feeling great and I do have a lot of trust in the members here. The website does a good job by keeping itself clean from fakes and other similar problems.

Comment

After looking at all the comments on this thread, I'm really excited about getting to know the members here. I think with all my experience, I would be able to have a lot of fun with the ladies on this site.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
                        TickleMyTesla commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi there, are you new here? sounds like this is the first flirt site you've encountered?
                    Working...
                    X