Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is saying that you only do one night stands on the profile a good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is saying that you only do one night stands on the profile a good idea?

I only do one night stands with the people that I meet on SexSearch. I find it very easy to deal with men that way because then I don't have to worry about them falling for me. I know that there are certain men that I wish that I could hook up with for a second time or even more, but I have never broken my rule. It's worked for me well, so I don't want that to change. It's been quite a long time since I joined this site and things have gone very well without any headaches with the one night stands only approach. I recently came across a couple of profiles where the women had mentioned that they only wanted to do one night stands. That's something I haven't put up on my profile. Since then, I've been wondering whether it would be a smart move to put the fact on my profile. I would love to hear some member feedback about it.

I've hookd up with a few hot chicks who did only one night stands, but I was fine with that. They didn't say that on their profiles, but I don't think it would have made a difference anyway. I also prefer one night stands myself (I realized recently) bcoz then you won't limit yourself to one or few women. I feel that I've hookd up with many women bcoz some women only did one night stands. It might seem like extra work initially, but it's a lot of fun too.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, one night stand is better dude, so we don't get attached to each other.

Yes, I think men should look at it that way. There are so many women on this site, so I don't see why they would worry about hooking up with someone who only does one night stands. Then you can move on to another woman after that.

Comment

I recently added the fact that I prefer one night stands to my profile, but I don't see a significant change in the response I usually get. I get the same interest as I did before the change and I'm fine with that. I felt like it's something I had to be straight forward about so that's why I put it up on my profile. I think it's fair because if there are any men who aren't fans of one night stands, then they can stay away from me.

Comment

I joined sexsearch with the idea of hooking up with as many good looking women as I can. The fact that there are many women who only want to do one night stands works nicely with my goals. That way, I'm forced to keep meeting new women all the time and that helps me hook up with a new woman as often as I would like. If more ladies weren't into one night stands, I get the feeling that I would get lazy and hook up with them repeatedly.

Comment

I honestly don't think mentioning that on the profile is going to make a huge difference. Men are going to still approach you because in sex finder sites like this one, they don't have long-term goals. They only want to have sex, so a woman preferring one night stands is an ideal scenario for 99% of the men.

Comment

• Alivens
            Alivens commented
            Editing a comment
            @Dr.MiaYeah I agree! there's a really big difference to it so everyone should notice it.

I've stated that I only want to do one night stands on my profile. Then by the time I meet someone, there's no need to explain the fact to them. So it's easier for me and I think it's very straight forward too. I'm sure that you'll find that there are less things to worry about when you've mentioned your preferences on the profile.

Comment

Looking at your replies, I think it would be a good idea to include that bit of information on my profile. It definitely will be straight forward to anyone who's going through my profile and like Jackie.W has mentioned, I'll have one less thing to worry about which is always good. Thank you all for your views and ideas, I really appreciate it!

Comment

I don't think it would make much of a difference if you do, but it could help guys sort out the ones who like relationships from the ones who don't.

Comment

Working...
              X