Sharing photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing photos

I'm new to SexSearch and I'm in the process of getting my profile done and getting to know people from my area. I'm just a little bit concerned about sharing my photos here since I don't know much about the site. However, I do see that many people have shared their photos on their profiles. Are there risks when it comes to shring photos on this site? Has anyone ever heard of anything negative when it comes to member photos? I don't want anyone to know that I'm listed on a sex finder site. So privacy is very important for me. I don't want my photos appearing on any search results or anywhere else on the internet. I don't mind members seeing my photos, but certainly not anyone outside of this site.

I've got no reason to believe that uploadin photos to sexsearch has any problems. I've got more than 20 photos on here and nothin has happened up to this point. I've got many men coming to me with compliments and reaching out to me after seeing em so I don't see why one shouldn't upload their photos to their profiles. If there were any problems, I'm sure as members, we'd have heard by now. I frankly don't see such jobless people on this site to play with member photos and things like that. So if I were you, I'd upload as many good lookin photo to the profile as possible.

Comment

You don't have a choice here. If you don't upload photos to your profile, no one's going to trust you or want to take a risk with you. It's hard to believe someone on a dating site who doesn't have photos on their profiles.

Comment

Thanks for your advice guys. It seems like I don't have an option here

Comment

SexSearch is a very secure and trustworthy site. So I don't think you need to worry too much about uploading your photos here. Furthermore, even on a site as safe as this, I don't talk to anyone with an empty profile or no photos. I don't think it's safe to do that because I can't be sure about the person that I'm going to meet and hook up with in the end. So I suggest you upload photos to your profile, because it's going to be very tough to get people's attention and trust if you don't.

Comment

I was wondering about the same thing when I first joined sexsearch. In the end I decided to take a risk and it paid off. It's been over three months and I haven't had any problems due to my photos on this site.

Comment

I have many sex looking photos on my profile here and I've never faced anything negative because of those. More importantly, I think my time on this site has been very productive and efficient thanks to those photos. If you have good photos on your profile, more people are going to hit on you or respond to your messages. I mean it's not rocket science. Looks do matter no matter it's in real life or on a dating site.

Comment

Thanks for your comment tiffany pauls. It really helped because I was thinking about not uploading any photos to my profile. After going through all these comments, I get the feeling that I would have failed if I went ahead without photos. All these comments make a lot of sex too.

Comment

@Rita the Cougar no problem at all. I'm glad to help you out. Good luck with your profile and getting to know nice people on here!

Comment

Upload as many good looking photos to your profile as possible. They certainly help. I always make sure that I go through photos of any member that I interact with. I simply don't want to trust anyone who doesn't want to upload their photos on here. On top of that, there's a good chance that I might be wasting my time on such people. So going by those rules, I'd have totally ignored you if you went ahead without any photos. I think most members on this site would do the same thing. So I suggest that you upload at least a few photos that doesn't show your face. That's a good way to do it.

Comment

Robert is spot on. If you browse through other member profiles, you will see that many of them have uploaded photos that shows their bodies, but not their faces. So if you're concerned about your privacy, you have that option.

Comment

Guys that's a great idea! I don't know why I didn't think about that! I think my problem is solved. I can take some sexy looking photos without having my full face on them. That will protect my privacy and allow me to have fun on here. Thank you all very much! I really appreciate it.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
                          TickleMyTesla commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I hope you look hot in your profile even though we can't see your face.
                      Working...
                      X