What's wrong with my profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with my profile

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my profile? It`s been like a week and I have gotten no messages neither has anyone responded to my requests. This is really affecting my self esteem. Is it my bio which sucks? Dp? Or what? Some guidelines here would be really appreciated.

Dude, don’t take me wrong or anything, but you’re not the most attractive person around here. So, I’d say yeah see pretty much your display pic, lol. Stop wasting your time and have some patience!!

Comment

You don’t have to be such a dick. It’s true you’re not the greatest looking, but ugly people always have a way out by being funny, why don’t you try entering something funny in your bio, something witty. People love funny partners, regardless of your looks. And ignore this dickhead

Comment

Nooo, there’s nothing wrong with your profile, I dig the whole look, I’d probably do you for sure. PM me

Comment

Maybe you haven’t been put out there enough. Try remaking your account and profile so it starts appearing under the “new” section. That might work!!

Comment

You shouldn’t let stuff like this get to yourself. You probably just have a poor self-esteem and so you’re reading into this. Maybe you’ve only contacted ghost profiles or inactive ones. Try some more, you’ll be fine

Comment

Agree with whoever said you’re not good looking (note: did not say ugly). You should message fun ice breakers, or something with a little humor and wit, if you can’t charm a girl with your physical self, you need to show them you have a bomb ass fun personality. I think you’ll fine, lots of girl prefer that!! Good luck.

Comment

Great!! But hey, can you tell me some first time messages that I can use

Comment

Sure, you can try “inserts witty pickup line to break the ice” or some knock knock, who’s there jokes. Those always seem to work

Comment

Working...
                  X