Should I put up my recent picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I put up my recent picture

My display picture is like a year old, is that a bad thing? I mean it`s okay to have not such a recent picture up as your display right? Not like I got a face surgery done in a year and now look different. So I met this guy here, when I met him he said you look different from the picture when I asked him how? He said you look younger in the picture like sure dude in a year I got wrinkles and all of a sudden started aging 50+. Ticked me off so bad, anyway back to the question is it very necessary to keep updating your display with your recent pics?

Hey, maybe you should try switching up your bio and make it something more lighthearted and funny so it looks like you're just there to have fun and aren't really serious about the whole thing. If that doesn't work you should move onto your pictures. Try to have more than one picture if possible and something that doesn't look like it's been copied off from Google so people are assured that it's a genuine profile. Also when you're starting a conversation don't come across too strong, have like a laid back attitude and once the conversation gets to a good pace you can start making it more serious and talk about whatever you intended to.

Comment

Maybe it was just your hair color that you changed and he noticed you looked different. Adding pictures from a year back is totally okay but also I feel it’s important to add at least one recent picture, so the other person has a rough idea of what exactly you look like as of right now.

Comment

If the guy was so bothered by what she looks like at that moment, he really should’ve video called her to make sure he’s still interested in her with whatever she looks like at the moment, and yeah I totally agree. Could’ve just been a different hair color or hairstyle that made you look different.

Comment

Lol yeah, men can’t tell WHAT’S different; they only know there’s something different or unfamiliar. And yes, I do think you should add recent pictures please. And anyone else reading this do take notes and, PLEASE add recent pictures. Pictures themselves can already be SO misleading at times (lol, just kidding, most of the times), adding a recent one can be the least you can do.

Comment

What a prick, I’m pretty sure you didn’t look that different a year later. Hate when some people do that. You're beautiful!!

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
              TickleMyTesla commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder what that dude is thinking, that sounds offending right?

Recent pictures are preferred but sometimes we haven’t had an occasion in a while to take nice pictures so I’d completely understand if someone doesn’t have recent pictures.

Comment

Don’t be shy; just put up a recent picture because that’s only fair to the other person. I’m sure even you, yourself, would want to see your anonymous friend’s recent pictures rather than the picture of his flawless body from years ago.

Comment

Better to be honesttt and find someone that likes your picture because when you meet they are not going to like that you dont look like your picture. At all!

Comment

You can put anything you want, you can even put your recent nudes. boys would love that.

Comment

Just don't put your old picture and that's good enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X