No announcement yet.

Eating PUSSY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might sound weird, but I do love the taste. I also love being in control and having precise movements to help her toward her orgasm. Luv the taste 'texture,juices flow,and when that beautiful pearl gets rock hard right before it squirts in my mouth! There is nothing better than a nice wet pussy....yum.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you are a straight woman.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      crzyyouandme I guess you're wrong about that.

• Mbr8008
      Mbr8008 commented
      Editing a comment
      You took the words outta my mouth.... Well said

There is nothing better than going down on a woman & licking her moist pussy & clit & making them cum. Squirters are great.. I can lick pussy for hrs

Comment

• Naughty0217
      Naughty0217 commented
      Editing a comment
      Me to .I love it .I lick her pussy until she at least Cums 2 times in my mouth I love the taste ppl lus I like pleasuring her turns me on

I'd lick pussy all night if she'd let me I love it that much.... Especially if she's a squirter! ! Click image for larger version  Name:	01e4838d-cdc8-4f8a-9985-158d3be0309a_V-pGT3tnpQcFQQ0t-LUqcfjkHImnwOyotGiZJ4-6dggaQmzfPl46wXlgukmf8xtEp4j5zUxT-XZYPN3Rl1lKTA==_img.jpg Views:	1 Size:	18.0 KB ID:	24648Click image for larger version  Name:	f6c8fb09-4892-4f48-b8ea-e6677b6e9f22.jpg Views:	2 Size:	359.7 KB ID:	24647Click image for larger version  Name:	035e28f1-c604-4f56-ac69-9ac69f8645c2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	874.5 KB ID:	24646

Comment

You have the eat the pussy.. It's a must... There is nothing like licking the pussy and sucking the clit until she starts squirming, moaning, thighs quivering and then begs you to stop and tries pushing your head away talking bout she can't cum anymore...

Comment

I find face sitting is the new game lately. We're not going to do it honey but I can give you tips about it. What do you think?

Comment

I am sure that I definitely would love that.

Comment

Working...
          X