Messages and Replies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages and Replies

I don't know if it is because of my profile description or it is the photos I have uploaded, but I don't get many responses or messages. When I do send a message to someone, I try to read the profile of the person as best as I can. I try to make sure that at least there is something that we have in common before I send a message. I have had some good chats with a few people. For the first couple of messages, everything seems to be going OK after I have chatted, but then I don't get any further responses. I really don't know what is missing. Can someone give me some tips? Thanks. 🤔

It is kind of tricky since many women in your age group get a lot of message from all types of people from different age groups. It depends on which one that they prefer, that is what they will choose. So don't take it personal. For example, when you are chatting with one person, they could be distracted by ten other people sending them messages. Remember that these people don't really know you yet. So if they ignore you, it has nothing to do with you most of the time. Make sure your profile picture is professionally done. Take pics in good attire, not a beach wear or shorts without shirt. People look at the picture first, even though, many of them won't admit it.

Comment

You could be getting too impatient. Around here, you have to be patient. Nothing happens overnight and you may be rushing it too much. Take a step back and chill out my friend. You will meet the right person in the right time.

Comment

Change up some things on your profile until you get it right. Sometimes, it is trial and error. Change one thing and see what happens. It could be a wording in the description. It could be uploading a different photo. There are a number of things you can change to see if it has a different effect.

Comment

I will take all the advice you guys have given. I guess I do need some patience. You hit the nail right on the head. I am very impatient. I will come here often to this forum to get more advice. But in the meantime, I will make little changes to my profile and see what happens. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X