Celebrity Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Picture

I joined a dating site a while back and put a picture of a celebrity I loved as mine. I didn't say that it was a celebrity I loved, but of course, I got a lot of flack about it because most people knew the celebrity and knew it wasn't me. I don't even know why I did it. It could be that I was not comfortable putting up my own picture until I was a member of the dating site for a while. I guess it was a turn off because I didn't get too many request for dates. I would never do that again!

Why would you want to use a celebrity picture. That is not authentic and you need to remove the profile picture. Moreover, some celebrities have copyrights on their pictures. So it could be against the law. You are trying to be someone else you are not. I wouldn't even give you the time of day for that reason.

Comment

People want to see your pic. They don't care about celebrity pics. If you want to let them know you like the celebrity, then say so in your profile description. That is where you should put it. Put up a picture of yourself and let people see you for who you are and not see you as someone else. That is false and misleading. Why would you want to mislead someone? It says a lot about you if you take the negative route. Not cool at all!

Comment

I guess I was trying to be creative, but it seems as if I did the wrong thing ugh? I will remove it and put a picture of myself. I was just trying to show which celebrity was important to me and who I identified with.

Comment

Like you, I have had some verbal attacks on here because of using different profile pictures. I shrug it off. One time I sent a message to someone and they replied that I shouldn't contact them ever again because I have a false sense of self. Wow! That's deep. I did respond and told them not to be so judgmental and they told me I was an a-hole.. So you are going to find all kinds of people on online dating sites. Just brush it off, do what you want to do and fuck them!

Comment

Stop pretending and be yourself. No one wants to see a celebrity picture, knowing it is not you. Be who you were created to be and it will come off as more honest and authentic. Stop tryng to act the fool or fool other people into thinking about you as anyone else, but you!

Comment

Working...
            X