Group Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Pictures

I went on vacation with my best friends for spring break from college and we took some really nice pictures. So I thought I would use one of those pictures and upload to my profile. I mentioned in the profile description that it was a picture with a bunch of my friends, but I was in the middle of the picture. I even descried my outfit so no one would miss me. So, this dude says he has a problem with that when we went on our first date. He talked all kind of trash about being confused and shit. I asked him what was there to be confused about if he read the description, but he didn't let me off the hook. He said one picture is enough. What do you all think?

Nope. No group pics. That is a no on. The men on the dating websites could mistake one person for the other. And you don't want to be competing with other women. You want to take an individual pic so men can see exactly what you look like. A group picture spoils that chance.

Comment

A group picture is sending the wrong message. It is saying that you don't mind competing with your friends. You don't mind showing off your friends. You don't mind sticking yourself into a body of people that the potential matches don't know. You do not care too much whether you hookup with someone or not. It is that fucking simple!

Comment

I guess you wanted to show off your vacation with your friends. Nothing is wrong with that. But, if you want to get specific people to take notice of you, it is best to have a picture posted of yourself. And it is not cool for people to ridicule for what you did. Apparently, you didn't know.

Comment

Working...
        X