Open Invitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Invitation

Myself and my partner are moving to a new property and we were thinking about inviting whoever around this area to come and join us as well as our friends who will be there. We got a nice circle of friends from the LGBT scene around here and we all get along together very well. It would be a lot of fun to meet more people who are from this area.

That's really nice of your to invite the members. I'm sure that you'll have an awesome time!

Comment

I'm definitely interested since I will be in Mississippi for work for a month. So it will be great to get to know the LGBT community around. I will PM you for more details.

Comment

This is super cool! I wish I could come!

Comment

This is the first time I'm seeing something like this. I wish I could come, but I don't live nearby. I'm sure that you'll have some people turning up though from this site.

Comment

It's really sweet of you to invite members of sexsearch to your party. I'm sure it will be so much fun. This is one of the reasons why I really like this site. The members are so friendly and welcoming. It didn't take me that much time at all to get to know the people from my area. I never thought that it would be that easy.

Comment

It's so cool of you to put up an invitation like this. It would be so cool to meet you and your friends. I will be visiting family in Mississippi soon, so I will get in touch with you. Hopefully, I will be around on the date that you've got it planned for.

Comment

Working...
              X