No announcement yet.

Does this site have that many lesbians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this site have that many lesbians?

Hi everyone! I'm a member who signed up recently. I'm from Delaware. I came out of the closet recently and I'm looking to meet as many lesbians as possible. Compared to others, it took me a long time to come out of the closet and start living the way I always wanted to, so the circle of friends who are into what I am is very, very small. I hope that there's an active LGBT community on this site and I hope that I'll be able to get to know many ladies here.

Congratulations on taking that life-changing step. I know how it can be such a challenge for people to tell their family and friends. To answer your questions, there are so many lesbians on this site. I've met many in person and I've had some great times with them. It's not that difficult to get to know the LGBT crowd on this site, because they are pretty tight. There are certain events that you can attend in order to get to know people faster. I will PM you details.

Comment

I don't think you're going to have any trouble meeting women on this site. There so many gay and bisexual ladies here. Like Michelle-Kansas has mentioned in her comment, you can go to parties and events that come up to get yourself in the circles faster. I think the fact that you're on SexSearch is going to make up for your late start. Don't worry about it at all, you've come to the right place.

Comment

Thanks so much guys. I'm really excited to hear about the events. Michelle-Kansas has already sent me some information so I will introduce myself and see if there are any events nearby.

Comment

Welcome to SexSearch! I don't think you should worry about not being able to meet many great looking women on this site. There are so many. Ever since I joined this site, I've never had a week pas by where I didn't hook up with someone great. It's so easy to meet people and get to know them. You need to have good chemistry to enjoy sex with someone and I've met so many women on this site, I've been able to identify the best matches out of them so easily.

Comment

@torri preston what you're saying sounds pretty awesome I can't wait to meet some nice women on this site, but like you have mentioned, chemistry is important. So I'm not going to rush myself into anything.

Comment

I also recently came out after many years of knowing that I was bisexual, but being afraid of how friends and family would react. I'm finding it very difficult to meet other lesbians and bisexuals in my area. I'm hoping to meet some great people on here. Any suggestions of how to meet women lacally would be greatly appreciated

Comment

I recently came out after many years of knowing that I was bisexual because of fear of how my family and friends would react. I'm finding it very difficult to meet other bisexuals and lesbians in my area. I'm hoping to meet some great people on here. Any suggestions of how to meet women locally would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
                  daddyslittleG1rl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can try and post a new topic in the lgbt section. Just put on the topic what you're looking for and where you're from. Good luck with your search

Thanks for the suggestion daddyslittleG1rl

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
                  DilDoDabbins commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What kind of lady are you looking for exactly?
              Working...
              X