Love the LGBT community on SexSearch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the LGBT community on SexSearch

After failing on so many adult dating sites, I'm glad that I've somehow ended up on SexSearch. It's a great place to be for a gay dude like myself. I've never been offended on this site which is the best thing about it. On previous sites that I was on, I got offended on a daily basis, because there were some really rude members who made fun of anyone gay. You will never see something like that on here and kudos to the members and the site admins for creating a community like that.

That's one of the reason I love this site. No one will ever get in your way. That's the beauty of it. It doesn't really matter what you're into, you can just go about doing your business and no one will disturb you or pass judgement. It's the first adult dating site that I've seen such passive and well mannered members. It's something very difficult to create and sustain on the internet. Anyone can say anything and it's very difficult to control people and keep things in order online. So I do understand the effort put in by the people who are running this site.

Comment

I was made fun of and trolled on a daily basis on the previous adult dating site that I was on. I just couldn't believe my luck when I signed up on SexSearch by accident. I mean I just thought that I'd give it a go and there I was in the perfect community of pretty much all kinds of sexual orientations out there co-existing without any trouble at all. It was perfect <3

Comment

You guys are right It's so difficult to find adult dating sites which have members who are friendly towards the LGBT community. I just don't know why people have to behave like idiots when they come on the internet. That's just the way it is. Someone who would be all nice to you in real life can be a real jerk online. I'm happy to see that a site like SexSearch setting up great standards. Hopefully, others will follow.

Comment

I got so many straight friends on SexSearch It's a great place to find exactly the kinda people that you want to hook up with, without anyone getting in your way. That's what I really like about this site and it's been that way ever since I signed up. I don't know how they got that kinda tradition here where people mind their own business. If you look at the public chat, there's no fighting, there's no spam and there's no nonsense. That's how it's supposed to be, but that's exactly what you're never going to see on other sex finder sites.

Comment

I wasn't there initially too, so I don't know what they did to create that culture here, but I get the feeling that there may have been some great members on the site when they launched it. Good cultured members along with strict site admins might have done the trick and anyone coming in would just get used to that culture. No the site has thousands of members and they keep that going.

Comment

Well I think important to set the tone, but at the same time, they need to make sure that things remain the same. The administrators of this site make sure that people behave. It's easy to report members who do something against the community guidelines and quick action is taken every single time.

Comment

It has to be the admins who have created such an amazing culture on sexsearch and I'm sure that it wasn't easy doing that. People are so used to bullying on the internet. It doesn't matter what kinda person you are, people can be really rude and abusive for the stupidest of reasons. I'm sure they may have to kick out some members initially to set an example.

Comment

There's no point if an admin doesn't have the power to take an action if a member is misbehaving all the time. I'm sure that the admins of this site have worked very hard to bring things to the stage where they are right now. When I look at the public chats, people are just in a great mood which is exactly what you want to see on an adult dating site. There's no need to offend anyone or make someone's day bad. I just don't understand why people do that sometimes.

Comment

The admins of SexSearch will not tolerate anyone breaking the rules. I've seen that happen once. The member was warned a few times and he was kicked out when he kept making the same mistake. That's the reason why you won't get all kinds of abusive and spammy characters on this site.

Comment

There's a strong sense of community on SexSearch and that's pretty amazing. It doesn't matter if you're into men, women or both. It doesn't matter what you like or the way you look. People just mind their own business and respect others and they feelings. I think it's almost like a perfect world. However, all this doesn't happen overnight. I'm sure that the people who are running this site has put in a lot of hard work to bring things to this level.

Comment

@nice_guy_ross I'm pretty sure that many members had got kicked out of the site along the way haha

Comment

Working...
                        X