Girlfriend doesn't agree for threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend doesn't agree for threesome

I want to have a threesome. My girlfriend is in for it but she`s not okay with having another guy. I don`t understand have problem. She knew from the beginning I`m bisexual and that I have had guy lovers too. That day I brought up the idea of threesome she was all in for it, now when I said it`s gonna be a guy all of a sudden she`s disgusted. Makes no sense to me at all! It`s getting me so cranky and frustrated that I feel I might just end up cheating on her.

Well, The worst fear a girl can have is her boyfriend being gay...Or bisexual. She probably cannot stand the idea of someone else but her pleasing you. The fact that you’re so opinionated about having a guy really must make her feel incompetent.

Comment

Umm isn’t she equally opinionated about wanting a girl in the threesome. I don’t think it’s fair for the guy to not have a say in this, given that he’s already discussed it with her about being bisexual and wanting to do it with a guy.

Comment

I don’t understand, why wouldn’t the girl want to prefer a devil’s three way (two guys one girl). THAT'D BE SOO MUCHH FUNNN

Comment

It’s different in his case because HE’S the one who’s attracted to the guy in the threeway. Haha all this is really funny, I’m sorry for laughing. I hope it works out for you.

Comment

Break up with her. Get a new girlfriend. Or boyfriend. Or both.

Comment

I can relate to your girlfriend. A few years into my relationship I found out my girlfriend was bisexual. It didn’t bother me much at first but then I would get really edgy when she would hang out with her girl friends. I mean, I don’t think she was attracted to any of them; I liked to believe she wasn’t, but I would just get uncomfortable with the idea of her being pleasured by someone else but me. I mean, it should be the same regardless of her sexuality, but it just felt different. It felt like I wasn’t as much of her preference as I thought I initially was. There’s like this whole other thing she’s interested in and I could not provide her that, myself. So I understand what your girlfriend is going through. In her mind, she can’t provide you what the guy can, and you’re actually interested in that. I’d say talk to her about it, try to compromise

Comment

So in short- she's somehow not okay with a homosexual partner. If your desire is as strong as it might lead you cheating on her, then I think it's high time to prioritize your partner's sexuality or whether you want an all time homosexual partner and get her to compromise too.

Comment

She's your girlfriend you should respect what she is comfortable with.

Comment

Maybe she has no plans of being spit roasted that's why she doesn't want another guy for your threesome

Comment

Don't force her if she's not into it. And since you mentioned that you're Bisexual, she's feeling a bit jealous since you might pay more attention to the guy

Comment

dude, you have to respect her decision, and so what if you're bisexual. She didnt sign up for a threesome she signed up for a relationship

Comment

If things don't work out for you guys, then maybe you can try it in your next relationship

Comment

Your girlfriend doesn't owe you any of that, just because your bisexual doesnt mean you are entitled to have sex with other people

Comment

A threesome is not for everyone, so you have to respect her when she's not comfortable in doing it

Comment

Working...
                              X