Hooked up with trans and fell in love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooked up with trans and fell in love

Okay so here I am trying my luck real hard. One night I got drunk and hooked up with a transgender. I know not something new but for me it was and I just can`t connect the dots to that night. All I remember is being real drunk, opening this site, finding her here, we chatted she was nearby we met and we hook up. Next morning I woke up with a terrible hangover. All the messages exchanged deleted. I can`t even recall her name! If you`re reading this just know that I had an amazing time with you and I`d want to meet up again. I don`t know why you never contacted me or maybe you were waiting for me, idk. Just get back to me pleaseeeeee I`ll be waiting.Also guys transgender are the most lovable humans. I feel so sorry for being mean to them my entire life. I feel karma is biting me in the ass now. Wherever you`re please contact me.

Ahh it seems so great to see someone who isn't an idiot and isn't upset about drunkenly hooking up with a trans person. At the end of the day, we're all humans and it’s really just the connection that matters. I hope you find this woman and things work out for you.That said, you might want to go back to where you met her and see if anyone knows her. You can also check trans groups in your area and maybe someone might know who you're talking about. And if possible, give more details here like the place where you met her for her to know for sure that it’s her you're talking about.

Comment

Wait, you can’t even recall her name, or any details of the night, but you talk about her like she left you at the altar.

Comment

Yeah I hate people who are mean to transgenders. They were literally born that way. There’s no reason for them to be treated differently, it’s a really backward mentality. But I guess our society is still evolving. Maybe eventually we’re going to get past all this bullshit

Comment

Again if he/she is okay with being a transgender than there's really nothing wrong with it. Also you shouldn't be mean to anyone despite their gender or their social status.

Comment

Props to all those supporting mee! You guys are awesome!!

Comment

It's great to see someone happy and embracing things that they previously would never have thought of 'doing'. Try your luck. Don't get too weird though. If it was as good for your partner as it was for you and if she has the same feelings as you do, then trust me, she's gonna come back. It's great that you're putting in effort and really trying to reach out. If nothing works out at least you'll know you tried. I wish you all the luck.

Comment

Working...
              X