Help me explore my sexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me explore my sexuality

I just figured out I`m bisexual. Anyone here who`d be interested in helping me explore my sexuality? I`ll keep your identity hidden if you want that. Or if anyone is as confused as me let`s help each other in figuring this out.

I'm glad you're beginning to understand your sexuality and are confident enough to look for answers to your questions on the forum. If it helps, a lot of actors and actresses and bisexual. Angelina Jolie was in a same sex relationship for a long time. Kristen Stewart is currently in a same sex relationship and is happy and doing well. So before I say anything else, I just want you to know that your sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of and you should own it and rock it. If it helps at all, you can talk to people from the LGBTQ community in your area. That might also be your chance to meet someone who would help you better understand what you are going through. You can also google your questions and see if you find related articles. I suppose that sounds basic as fuck and you may already have done this but I would suggest this regardless. Watch movies about LGBT relationships like Brokeback Mountain. Read books (I have no suggestions unfortunately). Literature is often inspired from real life and can help you better understand your situation.

Comment

I’m a guy and I think I might be bisexual too. Lately I’ve developed an opinion on men. Like, I never had a strong opinion in what I like in men. Is it weird to have a preference? Like I feel more comfortable when the guy matches my preference. I mean, I don’t have an urge to suck his dick, but it’s just this feeling of slight affection.

Comment

• Amethyst54
        Amethyst54 commented
        Editing a comment
        There's nothing wrong if you are bisexual you know, let your inner self out. explore yourself to other things that you desire.

You can hit me up. I’m not gay but I helped my brother come out when he was trying to figure out. I really hope you have lots of family support because my brother didn’t have any besides myself, my parents are conventional and still find this taboo to talk about. If you’re confused, I can also help you with that. Just PM me, and if you like we can meet in person. I’m also a therapist so personally enjoy helping people out. Don’t be scared!

Comment

Explore as much as you can, I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people who are in the same boat as you are, over here. Good luck love!

Comment

It’s so great to have online platforms that bring together people like this one. Speaking to someone online about it and then meeting them in person makes it more exciting. Explore around here and see who you’re interested in, see you have the “hots” for and meet them for coffee or lunch. Be safe, don’t meet without exchanging a video call first, please. After all, you don’t want to have a bad online dating incident. I say this from experience

Comment

I’m almost in the same boat as yours, PM me, maybe we can talk about it, over food or coffee. You’re handsome Hoping to hear soon, stranger!

Comment

If you're satisfied with your inner self, you don't need world to validate you. So, for exploring your bisexuality, A psychological therapy session might be a great start.

Comment

Ive been bi since the summer before my freshman year in highschool. The much older guy and I continued to meet for 20 yrs. He helped me discover my likes and preferences. By the end of my sophmore year I dicovered bottoming and its amazing. If you.were close I would absolutely help

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
                  daddyslittleG1rl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you not realize that you were too young at that time to be bottomed?
              Working...
              X