Same Sex relationship Proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Sex relationship Proposal

First, this is not to offend third sex okay? I just find it sometimes annoying when a lesbian flirts with you when I obviously is a straight woman. Don't they even check first or just leave quietly if they know we are not interested. sending flowers really?

THERE IS NOTHING WROGN WITH TRYING GIRL. if you are not up for it then say NO, why make a fuss about it? everyone has the right to pursue who they want as long as they do it with respect to the other party.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      hey,, chill. am I not allowed to post whatever I have in mind now withoug being attacked????

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      you sounded like she was trying to persist even after you saying a hard no.. GraceJEAN or are you trying to shade the person?

You can just politely say NO. they will understand. it's not like you have a marker on you heard that reads " FOR STRAIGHT ONLY" --- and even of you have, they will fight for equality hahaha that was a joke

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I said yes., and she never bothered me after.

a simple No fixes your problem.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      absolutely. 3rd sex are respectful so far as I did experience. as long as you do not mislead, they understand the decline

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      every sane person knows the word NO and the phrase I am not interested... but some people say no but acts otherwise.. craaazzzyyyy

Originally posted by GraceJEAN View Post
    First, this is not to offend third sex okay? I just find it sometimes annoying when a lesbian flirts with you when I obviously is a straight woman. Don't they even check first or just leave quietly if they know we are not interested. sending flowers really?
    I see you have responded to some but EVERYONE FLIRTS.. it is uncalled for to specifically say lesbians. some guys are also hard headed jerks that could not understand a NO...

there goes the problem with this post

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      they are people from outside the civillization ruby78 they think they are so great. but they are very ignorant

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      oh this is what I am talking about. just because our ideals is not the same with yours or could not accept your, we now become judgemental? We did not say you could not live in this world. It's just off limits to us!

Sorry but it's bullshit getting proposals from those people. I meant, I do not want to be homophobic but they some of them pressures you a lot and accuses you of being gender bias if you do not date them... like WTF

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      such bad manners.. people like you are so ancient

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      StoveLove this is not ancient. it is real!! people from the LGBT puts on a lot of pressure to equality and forgets that we also want to live in a place where we can be comfortable. It's not just your rights that matter, how about ours??
Working...
X