LGBTQ Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGBTQ Partner

What are your thoughts when it comes to dating a member of the lgbtq community? Are you fine with dating one or you'd rather not?

I'm a bit of an old fashioned person so that would be a hard pass for me. And besides, I'm not the type most lesbians are into according to my lesbian friend.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate Yeah, and we both understand because we was trying to explain,lol

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw, have you ever met someone and do hook ups? JoeyBaby

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't you want to try to date one? JoeyBaby

I might experience it on a one-time basis, I'll consider being with a hot brunette since they are the one who caught my eyes.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reason why you want to least try it once? Are you doing it just to know what it feels like to be with one or you're just fond of experimenting when it comes to sex.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      BlackmanAndRobbin If its just a casual friend I'll be fine with it but if its my close friend nope, I'm not gonna do it. DanniMoon the first one, I'm just totally curious about it.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not with a close friend? are you afraid things will change after it?

I will just stick with what I do best and the normal thing I do which is to date a man and I am not really feeling it on a woman.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      That is up to you actually. because we understand if you are not into same sex. stubbornass

If she's into the same thing as I am and can make me feel really special, then I'm willing to go out with her.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      So what are you? Are you a lesbian or bisexual? I'm confused about your sexuality.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap I am a bisexual, why?

I've actually dated a guy who was a pansexual. Was cool at first but he kinda lost me when he suggested that I try to experiment as well when it comes to sex.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray Why are you uncomfortable with it? Are you not used to it?

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, because I used to be an introvert person before. but I have a lot of friends. 1nytstand

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      would you be uncomfortable if I ask you for a photo of your tits? JenniferFray I mean common, your tits must really be nice right? what cup size are you?

I only prefer to date lesbian if I've given the chance to be with her even if she looks like Ellen Degeneres but I prefer the Drew Barrymore or Amy Winehouse looks.

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny if you will ever date an Ellen Degeneres look alike and Ellen Page is better and you should have picked her.

If I would have to date a gay guy then it will be fine as long as he introduces me a hot guy and set me up on a date and I'm hoping he's straight and not bisexual.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that there is a gay guy who's willing to go on a date with you?

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not really sure to it, but she really look like a gay. goodlove

I know a friend who once dated a bisexual. One of their favorite activities was rating guys that were passing by.

Comment

The only time I will do is when someone dared me to do it or if I lose and they make me kiss a girl for fun.

Comment

• Aloha91
        Aloha91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you played those truth or dare game that made you kiss a girl for fun?

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I played truth or dare but haven't been dare to kiss a girl lol. Aloha91

There was a guy that I dated who came out of the closet a few years after we broke up.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
        SandyDempsey commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you shocked when you found out that he came out of the closet?

• NinaMcAdams
        NinaMcAdams commented
        Editing a comment
        Not really, I noticed before that he is a bit attracted to the boys, but I did not mind it,lol but it's true that he is. SandyDempsey

• SandyDempsey
        SandyDempsey commented
        Editing a comment
        NinaMcAdams Is that the reason why you guys broke up?

Not sure if I'm willing to date or be in a relationship with one. I guess you guys have to wait for me being asked by one so that I can give a good answer lol.

Comment

• independentG
        independentG commented
        Editing a comment
        Is there a reason why you think that you can't date a person who's a lesbian or transgender?

If the two of us have great chemistry together, I'm willing to give it a try. And besides the love that you're willing to give to a person isn't supposed to be exclusive to a particular gender.

Comment

At the moment, I would still prefer to date a straight guy. But I can't really say if things will change in the future.

Comment

Well, I have a lot of crush and some of them are gays, I think it's okay to date with them.

Comment

Working...
        X