rimming a top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rimming a top

do tops like to be rimmed by there bottom partner? I mean I'm a versatile so sometimes I crave giving rim jobs
    but my boyfriend is a pure top

I'm a top and I love getting rimmed but I don't like it if my sex partner is a bit on the feminine side
    it doesn't really turn me on so to answer your question directly I do like getting rimmed but only by
    a manly bottom it's just my preference

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, since rimming is more for gay people, how about for straight women who enjoys this as well? I'm guilty to admit that I do enjoy rimming, which is why I sometimes do this to my partners, hinting them that they should continue doing analingus to me right after.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax so which do you prefer most? Getting rimmed or rimming? I think it would best if I'd receive more of rimming that to do rimming to my partner.

I don't think that being a top or bottom has something to do with this. Just because you're the one or the other doesn't mean that you have to follow the stereotypical or preconceived roles

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that it is under what we call preference. Maybe, there are men who like to be rimmed. I do not know, actually. All I know is that I should be the one who should receive the rimming. LOL.

Why not just ask him directly about it? Because there are tops out there who are not into that sort of thing and vice versa

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. It is their preference, I guess. It is like us women. Some women like to be rimmed while others do not want the rimming of ass. Okay, the conservative ones do not want it as far as I know. As for the liberal ones, well, you already know the answer.

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sorry to ask this but is it even necessary to know if your partner is top or bottom? I think that these kinds of terms would be more applicable to same-sex couples. I never heard straight couples talked about being top or bottom.

I'm a versatile but my top boyfriend does not like getting rimmed though I really like giving rim jobs
    I guess it depends on some tops, I have a friend who is gay and a top but he likes getting rimmed
    no matter if he is a top or bottom

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a need to have roles like top or bottom just to tell if one enjoys being rimmed or not? I mean who cares about these rules? Are there rules about rimming? I mean, people with all sexual identities also enjoy being rimmed if there's by any chance that their partner would be willing to do it.

Bro no I'm a pure top getting rimmed and playing with my ass is not on the table I'm okay on giving
    rim jobs but getting one? bro that shit ain't happening not today, not tomorrow and not ever! if some
    tops like it they might be discreet bottoms wanting to get fucked

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      So, after rimming comes pegging? There should be consent to it before your partner proceeds to do the things he is planning to do to you because that ain't right. But then again, let's not judge the part about tops secretly wanting to be bottoms.

Originally posted by BlackmanAndRobbin View Post
    Why not just ask him directly about it?
    She's right about that one. I think it would be better that you ask him about it rather than speculate about it here

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Or he can surprise his partner by going down on him the next time they have sex

No. I do not think that gays who identify themselves as top gays would want their asses to be rimmed. They could give rimmings to their partners, but they would not get rimmed.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that men who are top never experienced getting their asses rimmed or fucked? There's a chance that they've done it at least once

Is this purely hypothetical or have you really turned gay? Lol. Anyway, I guess that you encountered some difficulties in giving out your questions.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is purely hypothetical, just think, this could be applicable to anybody else here. Besides, we can learn a thing or two about this and this is not only for gay people for all I know.

Well this may sound awkward but I think rimming is really dirty, I mean you are eating ass it nay bring pleasure to your partner but for me, I can never think of doing a rim job for my partner, I know that there are a lot of ways to make sure it's clean but I guess it ain't for me, anal sex is okay but rim jobs are a no for me.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      But anal sex and licking is kind of the same thing, it involves ass. You shouldn't let your partner or yourself do some ass actions if you know you're uncomfortable about doing it. Remember that sex is something that both of you would enjoy and it should be consensual.

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      OreoEater789 So haven't tried rimming? not even once? But rimming involves ass. you know. just like AngelsMountain said, sounds like they are the same thing.

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it was the same thing. Amethyst54
Working...
X