Guys fall for tomboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys fall for tomboys?

We all know that men are for women. Of course, that is the regular way. But there are femme lesbians out there. Femme lesbians are lesbians who look like girls. Now, my question is: Do guys fall in love with those femme lesbians?

If the guys do not know that the girls are femme lesbians then they would fall for them. After all, those femme lesbians would look like regular girls.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm absolutely sure about that too. My friend is a femme lesbian and most guys fall for her but she's openly lesbian, those guys often dismiss that fact and think that it's just her lame excuse for cock-blocking them. But it is the truth, she had ex-girlfriends before, lol.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove Those guys do not see her as a butch lesbian but since she's femme lesbian, she looks and dresses like a girl but she really is into girls just like those other lesbians. I've met femme lesbians and they just look like as if they're best friends with their girlfriends lol!

I think they can be attracted with the looks especially if they are really pretty but when they get to know them, I don't think they will fall for them. It just seems impossible to me.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, they would get attracted to them at first. Those are the times when those men do not know that the women are actually tomboys. But once they got to know their real sexuality then they would gonna stop and not pursue it anymore.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's possible that they'll fall for them because there is the so called love at first sight, right? Especially if the femme lesbian has all the qualities that they are looking for.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Katherina001 No, there is no love at first sight. There is only like at first sight. Okay, lust at first sight.

I guess if those guys are not homophobic, it is possible for them to fall in love with femme lesbians. Also, since femme lesbians look like girls, it is easier for guys to be fascinated and captivated by them.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet those guys aren't homophobic because they are attracted to femme lesbians and they're aware of it. Who knew that straight men are into femme lesbians?

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      They are not homophobic since those femme lesbians appear more feminine that some straight girls, no offense. Yeah, I've seen good-looking women and to my surprise, they're actually (femme) lesbians. Just like gay men that appear masculine, we sometimes fall for those type of gays, am I right?

Those femme lesbians must be so hot and I bet straight men like me would fall for her too, unless she possesses manly traits like lifting weights, playing video games or hang out with a bunch of boys too.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBdN he will never have a chance with her even if he insists on having a threesome with them. She might even punch him the face and would consider his words inappropriate, lol!

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that those femme lesbians are like those contestants of the Ms. Universe? I do not think that they are like those ones so I would still say that men won't fall for those femme lesbians.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait a minute, are there femme lesbians who hangouts with men? I thought that those would be the butch lesbians.

It is possible for guys to fall in love with femme lesbians. The moment that they get attracted to women, they do not have any idea of their sexuality. And I don't think that guys care about the sexuality of women. As long as they look like women, their hearts can get captured by them.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I do think that falling in love is an overstatement. Maybe they'll be interested but not up to the point that they will develop romantic feelings.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that men's hearts are the ones which are going to be captured? I think it's more appropriate if you said that it is their penises. So as long as they are women, men's penises will be attracted to them. Lol!

I don't believe that guys can fall in love with tomboys. First and foremost, most guys look for women who like girly stuff and who acts sweet and girly as well. If they see how femme lesbians acts, they will probably get turned off so being in love is out of the equation.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Did that guy courted her? what happened? PrincessGail

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes he did, and I don't know if she rejected him, but I can see that they are on good terms. JoeyBaby

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe there are some boys like that kind of girl. JoeyBaby

Yes, what you are saying is possible. Guys fall in love with the face and the body of women. They won't care about the gender identity.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah, men always do think of lust every time. They can think of anything dirty regardless if she's a femme lesbian as long as she's hot he'd still be falling head over heels for her.

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's just guys being guys, yes they are allowed to fall for femme lesbians. So what if they're femme lesbians? They still appear to be feminine, right? Those men will never know that they're actually lesbians.

Actually, I think it is not falling in love. I think what guys might feel towards femme lesbians are merely desire and lust. I am sure that romantic feelings will never be involved.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do people often mistake love between lust? It's pretty obvious that if a guy is sexually fantasizing a woman, he must've got a huge boner and would just jack it off. But if he does fall in love with her, he will do something about it, like ask her out on a date or start courting her.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      But how could those men have desire and lust when they know that those ladies are actually femme lesbians?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Guys having desire and lust for femme lesbians? No, I do not think that that is possible. Those guys know that they are lesbians, so they won't bother to look at them anymore.

Guys could fall over those femme lesbians as long as they do not know that they are lesbians. Wait, would those femme lesbians like back those men?

Comment

Working...
    X