A closeted gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A closeted gay

You have been in a relationship with your partner for few years, then out of the blue, you had learned that your partner has been a closeted gay. What would you do next?

I would pretend that I had not known that he has been gay all his life. I would continue to act as regular as possible. Would I break up with him? That would be a no. The relationship would go on for as long as possible.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the factors or solid proof that made you realized that your partner is gay? If he's in touch with his feminine side, you cannot simply accuse him of being gay, it's normal for him to be that way. For example, my female friends have a masculine side too as well, but it does not automatically mean that she's a lesbian, right? Maybe you should go and talk to him about it so you will know for sure that your theory is right.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      But would you not change at all? The thing is different now. Now, there is a new information that you have on your hand.

Is he looking for another partner? Or is he expecting me to accept him? Well, I'd accept the fact that he is gay but if he still wants to stay with me then it would be good for both of us. I'll be expecting some adjustments for our relationship because after all, I'm that kind-hearted girlfriend, I'll just support him all the way.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Then would you not care about what the other people say when they learn that you have a gay boyfriend?

• SoftBaby
      SoftBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he looks like another guy? I mean he would be in love to other guy? veronIZA

Oh, no! Why did he fool me?! I trusted that he was a real man then suddenly to my surprise that he has been gay. That would be heartbreaking on my part. I would gather all my strength to talk to him that we need to end up our relationship.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      GoobleHipur Do you still want to end your relationship if he is still in love with you?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I would stay with him if I still love him, I won't mind if I look dumb. lovestudder

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      sexsexgirlnowme Aren't you giving him a chance to hear him out first?

To be honest, the next thing that I'm gonna do is cry. I'll probably curse myself for not noticing. Then I'll talk to him and ask him what he would like to do with our relationship.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      And what would you do if he answers that he wants to keep the relationship with you?

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Airglax if I were in her situation, maybe I'd cry for a bit but I will never put the blame on anyone, not on him and not to me as well. I'd just talk to him in a calm way about handling our relationship but at this point, there should be adjustments that needs to be done.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to ask him if he wants to continue or not? You should decide for your self on what to do next.

I'll let that information sink in to my head then I'll confront him immediately. I'll ask if he's really gay or if he's bisexual. I guess I will hope that he's bisexual so that we can still continue our relationship.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he is a bisexual because he has you and at the same time he has his man. How lucky is that man that he has both a woman and a man?!

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      He is definitely a bisexual as obviously he has her as a girlfriend. Anyway, it is still her decision if he would keep him. As for me, better not keep those bisexuals, as later on, they would become gays. Yes, transitions are real.

I'll break up with him and tell him to get lost. I don't deserve being fooled by someone for a few years.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype Friends with benefits sounds good, you guys can hook up to each other if you guys want to.

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but I already understand him now. Jessine05

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If I feel horny I would ask him, but of course if he is the one who needs me I would refuse it. KenjiNephew

You should make sure that he is really gay first before you talk to talk with him and ask for a divorce.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. How did you find out that he's gay, by the way? Make sure that you have a hard evidence before accusing him of being gay.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Divorce? Why, are they married already? If they are, then yes, a divorce. But if they are on a relationship then sever it already.

I'll talk to him properly. I won't do anything that I'll regret later like breaking up. I would like to hear it from him and I'm going to let him explain a well

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great of you, at least you two are mature enough to talk about these things in a nicer way possible. I think that if that ever happens to you Dianawest, you two might still be together despite that he is gay.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you an understanding partner, huh? I suggest that you don't be that kind and understanding at all times. You have to express some anger and disappointment too. In that way, you won't be abused for your kindness.

I will do nothing. As long as he stays with me, I do not have a problem with that. I just hope that he's not cheating on me with some other man.

Comment

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Or if he wants to bang with another man, you should negotiate with him about having a threesome. That way, you too can enjoy the experience together with him, lol!

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass Nice suggestion you got there, but let's just wait if he ever proposes that idea to her. It could be that he's only gay but is not into banging other guys and just stays faithful to her, and that's possible.

I won't be deciding in haste so I'll wait for his explanation and I'll ask him if he still wants to be with me. I do not care if he's gay, what I care about is that I love him and I am happy to be with him.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you serious right there? Wow, I never knew that girls like you would still stick around with him despite of coming out as gay. Now that's true love right there, and you are really a keeper. I hope that he'll keep you for good.

I'll ask if he has a friend who is willing to have a threesome with us. I might as well use the revealed information to my benefit.

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to have sex with your partner even though there's a possibility that he already had sex with other guys?

Maybe I'll get mad at him for a while but my rationality will overpower and I'll just wait for him to get home and explain to me the information that I just knew.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't put him into such pressure, it is not his fault that he came out as gay. It's better that he finally came out of his closet, right? If he just kept it to himself for so long then there would be a problem there.

Ask him how long has he known that he's gay. If it has been long and he kept it from you, I think it's best if you guys break up already because in a relationship, there should not be any secrets.

Comment

That is not a big deal for me, I don't care if he is gay. But if he tells me that he's in love with someone else, I'll let him go.

Comment

• ruby78
        ruby78 commented
        Editing a comment
        what if he will cheat on you? you know, he will same sex.

• PrincessGail
        PrincessGail commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I am, but I am not ready to mingle,lol. I just wanna have some fun. powerJHG

• PrincessGail
        PrincessGail commented
        Editing a comment
        ruby78 That is a very big no for me, I will dump him right a way if I found out that he is cheating on me.
    Working...
    X