The turn of tide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The turn of tide

I do not know if I should ask it here but anyway I want to have some thoughts from other people. Could someone gay all his life be turned to a straight man?

Why would you assume that he is gay throughout his life? It's like he was born as a gay man when his mother gave birth to him. Yes there is a chance that he will turn into a straight man, there's a couple of stories you can find about it and you should check it out

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't imagine a baby born as a gay lol. That would be funny but everything can change from one gender to another

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Gays are born gay. It could not be that they would become gay after a certain year. Did you become a girl after a certain year? Weren't you born as a girl from the start?

The answer is easy its a yes of course there are some instance where a guy could go back to being straight again. Maybe he is undergoing some therapy that could change his perspective and doubts about his sexuality or maybe met a woman that had changed his life and starts feeling the affection towards her

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess you're right. Change is inevitable and if he chose to become a man again, then that's good. But if he turns out to be bi-curious then okay. Lol.

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      So is this like a magical appearance of a woman? She appeared and suddenly a gay guy became a straight man. Maybe if it was a movie then that would be possible.

No. Once gay, he would be gay forever. I think that you could not change your sexuality. Same with being a man. Once you are man, then you would be a man forever. Yeah, I know there is no forever but what I mean is for life.

Comment

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugurerbe Well, you have a point, But not all gay would be a gay forever, because I have a friend who is lesbian before like she had been in relationship a lot of girls. But now she is completely girl, I mean her heart is a girl, she's fall in love to a man and now she happily married with 2 kids.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that, because I 've been there. W3tThet1p

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Amethyst54 Really? That is kinda rare for me. but I am happy for her.

If you'd ask me, then I'll say that it is rare to happen. Most of my friends were straight then and they turned out to be lesbian, gay, bisexual, etc.

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what you call coming out. It means that they were already on different genders only that they came out late in life.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove Coming out is never too late. So, it's okay if you suddenly feel like coming out gay when you're old and gray. At least it's you being you and if it makes you happy then be it.

Yes, that is possible. They have conversion therapies. So, using those therapies, someone gay would be turned into a straight man.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Do those conversion therapies really work? I have heard that there are people who failed to transform no matter what they do on their therapies.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels some do, some don't. It's their free will, their right to choose which path they'll walk forward to.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      lovestudder Therapies? really? I don't think that is true.

Someone gay all his life will suddenly become straight? Huh, that's odd. Unless he was forced to change, okay I would understand but I'm curious how?

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he had sudden realizations that he wanted to become straight again or decided to become gay, vice versa. Well, as long as he'snot affecting anyone there. It's his life and choices.

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      The only one pushing or forcing him can be the parents or sudden realization of himself but its too late if he already develop some boobs lol

Originally posted by GraceJEAN View Post
    I do not know if I should ask it here but anyway I want to have some thoughts from other people. Could someone gay all his life be turned to a straight man?
    It's not like you get to see a straight man suddenly turns into gay everyday, or vice versa. But I've rarely seen such things like this, what could be the reason why they'd had the sudden urge to change?

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I have no idea as well about how'd they even had a sudden urge to change, but it's their final decision to change then I guess it might be their last

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      It's their decision, some enlightenment perhaps or he want to put his dick into good use lol and wanted to do it this time with a woman

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      If they fall in love with the opposite gender, maybe they would change. independentG
Working...
X