• Show
Clear All

Made out with a couple of girls before because of a dare

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Bet you really had a good time.

I don't mind flirting with another girl or even have sex with her, what I can's stand is having a relationship with her.

Comment

Never, I don't find women attractive although I know how to appreciate their beauty but I never felt romantically attached to the same sex.
      Last edited by Movievestre; 02-21-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• QueefPat
        QueefPat commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, I never been attracted to women before and even now.

I never tried having a lesbian relationship before but I am not closing my doors on it.

Comment

Oh, hell nah! I can't imagine myself having a romantic relationship with a guy.

Comment

• SoftBaby
          SoftBaby commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you afraid that you might like it?

Originally posted by goodlove View Post
        This is for the ones who are straight. Has any of you been in a relationship or even a fling?
        I have a few years ago .my friend is gay we went for few drinks I got pretty drunk then all I remember is laying on his Couch.i felt my paints getting pulled down.looked up and seen him.then he started giving me blowjob.i was getting ready to stop him but I'm not going to lie it felt so good I couldn't it felt good he finished I cumed really big and that was then end of it

Comment

I want to suck your cock

Comment

• Naughty0217
            Naughty0217 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hell I might let you I haven't had it sucked in a while can I get in a dark room then you can then I cant tell the differance when your giving me one it's all good right

Originally posted by goodlove View Post
          This is for the ones who are straight. Has any of you been in a relationship or even a fling?
          Iv got a blowjob from my good friend hes been my friend since we were little kids.it was a really good blowjob

Comment

Working...
          X