Curious about Threesomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about Threesomes

It's something I have always wanted to try but haven't built up the courage to do.. yet. So I wanna ask the people who have, How was it? How did you make it work? Who did you do it with and would ever do it again?

Mine was pretty amazing, It was with my then boyfriend and a mutual girl- friend of ours. it was my first time with a girl too. Non of us felt left out because we talked about it months before we did it. It started out with us having dinner and loosening up. Then we went to the hotel and had one of the most mind-blowing sex ever

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      would you go for it again?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      honestly yes, but with the right girl of course

I'm pretty curious myself, that sounds hot

Comment

that sounds hot, I'd like to experience it myself someday

Comment

Originally posted by kittycat123 View Post
        Mine was pretty amazing, It was with my then boyfriend and a mutual girl- friend of ours. it was my first time with a girl too. Non of us felt left out because we talked about it months before we did it. It started out with us having dinner and loosening up. Then we went to the hotel and had one of the most mind-blowing sex ever
        Damn that's so hot

Comment

with 2 guys or with a guy and a girl?

Comment

Other stories anyone?

Comment

I've had a few threesomes and it was a bit difficult to find someone to participate. Everyone says "yeah I'll do a threesome with you" but getting them to actually show up is another story. I think it is easier to get other girls involved than to get other guys.

Comment

Can you tell us once you've tried it? I wanna know

Comment

A threesome is definitely up there in my bucket list of things I want to try when it comes to sex

Comment

Working...
                  X