Friendship over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendship over?

If your closest friend of the same gender suddenly tells you that he or she is gay and has romantic feeling towards you. Are you going to:
    reject the romantic advances but remain friends with them?
    63.64%
    friendship over and try to avoid them altogether
    27.27%
    have a romantic relationship with them
    9.09%

I would tell her that all I can offer her is friendship and nothing else

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      But will you still stay friends with her?

I will accept her being gay and will still be friends with her but I will reject her feelings towards me in the nicest way possible.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will do the same besides there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Will end the friendship already since I would always think that each time she does something nice for me is her way of showing her romantic feelings towards me

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are willing to throw all the fun memories you had together just because she is gay and has feelings for you?

Reject her advances but would remain friends with her. But if she doesn't want to be friends with me already, I would okay with it as well

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have the same opinion as you, if she takes my rejection in a bad way and doesn't want to continue our friendship anymore then it's fine with me.

I will tell her that I do not swing that way but would still be open to being friends with her.

Comment

For me, it depends, if I am also gay then I will accept her feelings for me and give it a shot.

Comment

I would end our friendship and avoid him altogether. The hell if we remained friends, maybe he'll take advantage of me.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
          VaginalDestruction commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you a homophobe? Lol

• W3tThet1p
          W3tThet1p commented
          Editing a comment
          That is really mean, you are already jumping into conclusions.

I will just reject his advances and still be friends with her. Don't want to lose a friend just because of it

Comment

It would be the end of our friendship. I would automatically assume that's the main reason why we've became friends

Comment

I'm cool with just being friends with her.

Comment

I'd never really thought of this but if this happens we can still remain friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

We can still be friends but it will no longer as how it is before.

Comment

I would reject the romantic feelings but we will still remain as friends.

Comment

Will definitely reject her advances and try my best to remain friends with her. If she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore, then I'm okay with it

Comment

Working...
                    X