Lesbian Bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Bitch

Hooked up with this girl...fine as can be, big ass and titties. I guess that is what I fell for. It was initially a physical attraction. We couldn't get enough of each other. We hooked up at first for a few months on a frequent basis, but we both wanted more. So we decided to live together. Wrong thing! It was as if I was living in the twilight zone. She became a bitch or was a bitch, but just showed it in a matter of a few weeks. I was shocked. It was like lying in bed with the Devil. One minute she was OK and the next minute, she had put on claws and was a monster. I walked away one day with just the clothes on my back and never looked back...changed my phone number and everything.

LOL! I love it! Seems like you had enough of the hell, just to put it lightly. I don't blame you. She pushed you towards it. Don't be sorry. You did the right thing for your sanity. I don't understand how some women can change their emotions so easily from one minute to the next. Good for you. You represent! 👌

Comment

A bitch is a bitch and you cannot change that.

Comment

It is a pity you never found it out before you got too much into that bitch, even lying in bed with the devil. You should be happy you weren't converted into the devilish mentality. I don't know how you endured that bullshit. But, it is time for a change and looks like you are on the path for change.

Comment

You got the shock of your life, right? Don't be shocked when dealing with a woman. Not everyone of us are the same, but some have more weird emotions than others and yours wasn't different. But, if you cannot handle the fire, you got to get out of the kitchen and that is just what you did. Proud of you for stepping away from the heat.

Comment

Bitch with a capital B. You got through it tho to tell the story to us. So that is a good thing. And she allowed you to walk away without being a damn stalker. So you got two things going for you already.

Comment

I hear you and I agree. I got out of there as fast as I could man. No playing games and shit. I wasn't having the BS and she was dishing it so hard. Thank y'all for your comments. I know I did the right thing, but it is good to know others agree.

Comment

Sometimes, they will cover up the bitchiness until they get with you and then it is all unleashed. You are lucky you came out swinging. Lol! You did the right thing by changing your phone number and all. Good move.

Comment

You changed your phone number so that bitch can't contact you. So you are good. Now you need to just move in the right lane! No more damage! 🤕

Comment

You don't live with people before you know em well!!! Ya just don't. Or live with your friends. It never turns out good!

Comment

Working...
                    X