Forced To Take Female Hormones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced To Take Female Hormones

Recently, I've read an article regarding forced feminization and it made me wonder why do some women would do such a thing to their partner? Before any of you get mad, yes I know that some guys want that to be done to them. Just wanted to focus on the women regarding this topic

This might help with regards to your question

http://lgbt.wikia.com/wiki/Feminization_(activity)

Comment

I think that it is just a part of their roleplay that the guy would pretend that he doesn't want to be feminized

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that's given but at the end, the guy can turn out to be the victim for this.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      But the guy would unconsciously be like a woman. That's usually what happens.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      SaltBabyFlavor I've read somewhere that they were some who secretly being turned into women by their partners

Forced Feminization is considered to be a kink of a dominant partner towards their sub. They are training them to act feminine.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I see if that's a kink well guess I shouldn't ask why are they doing so.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      surfsup because it's their kink dude, they basically like doing it. That's how they are being aroused.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap yeah that's basically it.

Not really an expert, but the way that I see it is that it looks like they're just playing with a doll. Think of it as like a little girl who has a barbie doll, except that the doll is a consenting (of course) adult male. They dress him up like a lady, make him behave in a certain way, etc...

Comment

I think this is not just a kink, it's also psychological.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      So who do you think might have a psychological problem? The guy, girl or both?

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so because this thing isn't normal at all.

I think I've read this from Quora.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      And what did you learned from that article?

I have no plans of doing this sort of thing, but I have huge respect for those who are into it

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Softandwet not really in that way though. I respect them for havbing the guts to do that for sex.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap I'm into rough sex sometimes but I'm not yconsidering it as a kink.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I see, so in normal days you are gentle in bed? Mostly like a sensual sex?

Why are you interested to know what goes into the mind of the women who do it? Are you with a guy who wants you to feminized them?

Comment

Because that is their kink and their partners are into it as well. And besides there is no single answer for your question since there is a huge possibility that all of them have their own reasons why they're into that sort of thing

Comment

• rumdrum
        rumdrum commented
        Editing a comment
        If your partner tells you that he wants to be feminized, are you willing to do it or not?

• shumwap
        shumwap commented
        Editing a comment
        rumdrum I think that I don't have what it takes to do such a thing. Even if that person is someone that I love and care for
    Working...
    X