Broken Gay Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Gay Relationship

I hooked with this gay guy and both of us thought we would make it, get married and start a life. We did not get to the marriage part, but we moved in together and started buying things together. Then one day, I found out that he was bringing home multiple gay men to have sex in the bed that we bought together. You can bet that I was mad as hell. I wanted out! But, it was hard to separate so fast with all the things we had invested in together. I moved out and didn't want anything to do with him. Now I wonder, if I shoulda waited and sort things out with him or get back some of the money I invested. What do y'all think?

I think you did the right thing by moving out. I woulda been mad too. But, in the same token, you shoulda have a sit down talk with him to hear his side of the story first before moving out. You could have offered to join in on the gay party that he was obviously having while you were away. I guess his face wouldn't light up then! LOL! Just a little humor! 🤣

Comment

Never invest so heavily in a relationship until you are sure of each other. But then again, who is to tell what will happen in the future. It is a gamble and sometimes it pays off while other times, it sucks man. I have sympathy for you still because I would have been upset too.

Comment

I would have beat the crap out of his ass. Having sex in the bed that we bought together? Hell to the NO! He and his gay friends would have to leave right away and then I would slap him around some to put some sense into him. Yes, I know violence doesn't solve it, but it would make me feel better for the moment.

Comment

Why not sell the stuff and split the profits?

Comment

This is complicated man, especially when you invest so much into it. It is like he stabbed you in the back.

Comment

Yes, I know I should have left or I would have definitely gotten physical and that is not the solution. I still love and care for him, but it is hard to have faith in someone that did this to you. So like you said, there are more fishes in the sea and I will move on. Thanks y'all!

Comment

That must have felt horrible. I feel sad for you. You did good by moving out away from his sorry ass. It is time to move on and find someone that is more devoted to the relationship. That is how I feel.

Comment

At least, if you sold the stuff and split the profits, you would get some money back and it wouldn't be a total waste.

Comment

But either way, it sounds like you wasted your time with this guy and he didn't deserve you. You must be having second thoughts about getting so involved with another gay guy, but don't give up on the gay lifestyle because there are plenty of us that remain faithful. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                    X