Lonely Lesbian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lonely Lesbian

This might sound stupid to other lesbians, but I finally realized I was a lesbian when I was 29 years old. It suddenly came to me when I started to have feelings for a close female friend. But, she was not having it. She wasn't into the gay lifestyle and shrugged me off. In fact, she was mad that i would even approach her with it. I got embarrassed when she reacted that way and decided to go back into the closet. I was so fucking unhappy. I would look at women longingly on the bus, at the mall and everywhere I was, but never brave enough to go up to any of them. Someone mentioned online dating and that is when I saw some hope. I did sign up, but yet to find the woman that understands what I go through every day. Still lonely!

I get you. I feel you. I was in the same boat years ago and it is not a good feeling. People don't get how hard the gay lifestyle is and so, they turn up their noses at you at every turn. I am so sorry you had to go through this by yourself. I am surprised that you still are hopeful. I want to give you some more hope that it will soon happen.

Comment

I am in agreement. And it is sad that your friend would shrug you off angrily. She didn't have to take that attitude. But, you also should have let her know your lifestyle and ask her if she was also into it. You should assume. But, I guess you were new to the lesbian lifestyle and didn't have any clue, but now you know.

Comment

Working...
      X