Gay Discrimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Discrimination

I am a gay guy and proud of it. I find myself being discriminated against everywhere I go. I have female tendencies where I have certain hand signals that I do and it is just a part of me. Some people don't seem to like it, but I make no apologies. This is who I am. For some reason, I get flack at work, at the airport, at restaurants and everywhere I go. Why are people so anal? Why is it their business is what I chose to be and do with my life? I am so upset right now. I just cannot shake the idea that people can be so cruel. I don't know how to handle it as you can tell. What do you all think?

When you are gay, you are a target. So you better get used to it bro. You are going to have all kinds of people coming at you. You have to be strong and don't give a damn about what people say or think. If you follow up what they say, do and think, you are gonna lose your mind. You have to just be yourself and do your thing. Ino ther words, stay in your damn lane.

Comment

No use trying to get bent out of shape about that. You are not the only gay person that is going through this. When you are gay, discrimination is in front of your name. You are going to get it from all areas of life. People are anal and they are not afraid to show how anal they are. So get used to all that mess. It is not going to get better. Go back in the closet if you are afraid of the bullshit. You have to have gay pride and be strong about your beliefs and represent who you are no matter who likes or doesn't like it. BAM!

Comment

You think you have problems? That is the least of your problems. Just live your life the way you want it. Ignore the naysayers and those who put their noses up at you. Just be YOU. Be original and nothing else. No one can change you and you shouldn't let anyone do that anyway. Forget the bullshit around you. It ain't gonna change and it ain't gonna go away. Get with the program and be gay as ever to annoy them! LOL!

Comment

I say the same thing as everybody else. You are gay and it is obvious by your hand gestures. So if you show people that you are, then expect to react how the hell they want to react. This is a free country and people have their own way of viewing things. Don't take it fucking personal. Just be who you want to be and fuck everybody else.

Comment

I just hate to deal with people who are anal. I just am so tired of it. Get over it you say. It is not that easy when you walk in my shoes. I am trying. Believe me, I am trying hard, but sometimes, I feel ike cussing out some people for the things they say and do. I agree that I should stay in my lane and do my thang, but man, these people...(sigh)...(smh). I am going to blow my top on someone if it doesn't stop. I don't know man!

Comment

It is hard but you can do it. Why not talk to other gay people to see how they handle it? Maybe they can help you to see past the bullshit. I tihnk that would be great because then you would have some kind of support to deal with this instead of always getting frustrated. I am sure every gay person goes through the same thing. So don't trip over it too much. Get help!

Comment

Yah, join a support group and get the help you need to overcome the crap and to be strong enough to ignore it. I think you will do fine though, once you get used to society's way of dealing with things they don't understand. Welcome to the world of discrimination. I am African American and I get a different kind of discrimination - racism. I feel like you sometimes. I get so angry over it when I can't do anything about it. But you have to restrain yourself and just feel sorry for the ignorant people who have a chip on their shoulder and a stick up their ass. Good luck man!

Comment

Yes, let him know that discrimination comes in many different colors and shades. I am Asian and I go through my own shit, but I got to deal with it or hit someone and then go to jail. People are going to be people. You can't change them from feeling the way they do. So you just be that gay person who makes a difference and not the one that is bent out of shape everytime someone talks shit.

Comment

Deal with it man. You are gay and so what? Many gay people have to deal with being gay and being from a different race, all at the same time. You get by more if you are gay and white than if you are gay and black. That is the truth. So if you don't have to deal with racial shit too, you got it made,

Comment

People are uneducated. They hate things because they don't understand them and that is easier for them. Persevere, stand strong in your values and opinions and tread carefully in the way you convey them. Use grace to help people find a place of understanding. You may never see it in your lifetime but you can help future generations shape a better world.

Comment

Working...
                      X