Lesbian Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesbian Hookup

I am a lesbian and have been in the closet for years until I decided to come out. I had one serious girlfriend for years, but we had a falling out and split up a year ago. I am on the market looking for new love. I have been to some lesbian clubs, but the crowd is too wild for me. I want to find a serious girl that knows what she wants and is ready to settle down. I am not in no rush because I want it to be right this time. I don't want to hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. Sometimes, the lesbian relationship can be fickle because there are so many beautiful women out there. I don't want to compete with anyone. Just trying to get mines. Is anyone out there?

Girl, you have a whole lot of bitches here that want to get laid and you have some that want to hook up for more than just one night. So, you have lots of options. Just do a search for what you are looking for and let it go from there. Just because you had a falling out with another bitch does it mean you can't find another better bitch! LOL!

Comment

Chile, please put on your big panties and wake up. You don't have to settle for anything because on this dating site, there are so many lesbians that you can have at any time of the day. Be confident and assert your damn self so you can be more aggressive for the kind of bitch that will come on to you strong. Don't lose heart. One bitch down and another one is coming!

Comment

I agree. Don't let one lesbian relationship cause you to get down. Like any other relationship, there are problems. Don't be so hard on yourself. And you don't have to go to lesbian clubs to find a nice girl. She is here. You just have to buckle down and do your search. Do not rush it as you say. Take your time. Check out your options and make the right damn choice that you want.

Comment

You don't have to compete with anyone because there is enough love to go around. You should give yourself a chance to find a lesbo that will meet your needs and expectations. You don't have to worry about other women taking your lesbo from you. Just work out your shit and let her know what's up and what you want. If she doesn't meet those needs, then through the door she goes. You have to be tough if you want to exist as a lesbian. It is tricky out there. But self confidence is going to be your first successful tool.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I feel so much better with what I have heard so far. I will have the patience it needs to find the right girl. I am not in a hurry because I am looking to settle down. I know it will be a process and I am prepared for it. Just have to protect my heart this time around. Again, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X