Acting Different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acting Different

I have been dating this guy for several months now. We have a good connection, I think, but of late, he has been acting strangely stupid. He makes it feel like he is hiding something from me. He suddenly started to go out and stay out late at night and when I confront him about it, he says it is nothing that I think. He says he just wants a little space to be himself. He says he likes being in a relationship with me, but does not want it to get too serious or intense and he finds that this is what is happening. What do I do?

I think he might be getting tired of you. Or he might want to explore other things and other people. Yes, he is looking for something else to do and that is why he is staying out. Read between the lines and don't let him fool you. Be on top of your game or you are going down bro! He could be bored too. Are you giving him attention? You know there is always two sides to a story. So check yourself boo, before you check him! 🙃

Comment

I think you both should have sat down and have a discussion about where you want to go with this relationship. Because you didn't have that talk, now you are faced with this dilemma. You don't have to stand for it. Tell him to take his space and make the space as big as he wants it so you can get on with your life. Sometimes when you give someone space, if it was meant to be, they will come right back. But I think once he takes the space, just leave him entirely alone for good. Just so you know. 😜

Comment

He is going out the door. You better believe that. When someone ask for more space, that is a sign that they don't want to be bothered. It should tell you to get rid of his ass before he gets rid of you. So, if you and he didn't have a serious relationship before, it was all a lie then. He is straying so you either reign him back in or get rid of his ass. I would say lose him before he loses you. Is he worth the headache and heartache? You should know the answer to that question. 🤔

Comment

I don't give a shit that he wants space and you shouldn't either. Fuck that. Space means too much things. Is he looking for space to explore more options? Does he want space to think more about you and him? Is he trying to get his groove on and want you to leave him the hell alone so he can? Space can mean any damn thing. So find out what the hell that means to him and make your decision from there. He is fishing for some other fish in the pond and you are gonna be left alone for sure.

Comment

That is a lot of advice and suggestions to swallow. I will definitely have that sit down with him first to find out how he came to that conclusion and to see what is going on deep down. Asking for space sounds like there is more to it than meets the eye. I will definitely be probing him for more information. Thanks guys. ✌

Comment

I would just tell him to take as much space as he wants. Forget you! What do you think? You are the only fish in the sea? Of course not. Be strong and ask him what the fuck is going on and then kick him to the damn curb, if he keeps asking for space.

Comment

Working...
              X