Boss Likes Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Likes Me

I work in an office with all men and I am gay. You never know who is in the closet these days, but I don't judge anyone. All of a sudden, my boss has been paying a lot of attention to me. He gives me a lot of compliments when I pass by his desk and it is not the kind of compliments that you would brush off. He says it with a hint of flirting. So, I don't know what to make of it. He knows I am gay. So, should I come out and ask him what's up or should I just go along with the flirting and see where it leads? Would love your advice.

I think you should come out and ask him what's up. I think he is testing you or he just likes you. You never know and you don't want to assume anything. So, I think you should just ask him outright and see what he says. You should do this not only for your peace of mind, but just so you can start feeling comfy about being at work around him. 🤔

Comment

People would call that sexual discrimination, if you ask me. If he is coming on to you without you consenting to it, then that is not cool. If you are allowed to flirt back with his ass, then he better be careful because then he is taking on something that he may not be able to handle. I think you should give him a check to find out where he wants it to lead.

Comment

I think he is probably tripping and trying to mock you cause he knows you are gay. If he isn't gay or is in the closet, then you have to be concerned about what his goal is. You don't want to get fired for flirting back and then he says that he wasn't flirting with you and it might be what you wanted or thought he was doing. It is going to be your words over his. So get it out in the open and ask him what he wants from you. 👈

Comment

Don't brush it off. This is important because he might be harassing you and this is against the law, especially if you don't want any of it. If you like him, then go ahead and see where it goes. Ask him if he is gay or not and remind him that you are gay and all you want to do is to keep your job.

Comment

I also think you should ask this crazy dude what he is doing. You are no fool so you should know what flirting is and he is trying to play you. Don't allow him to do that. Call it for what it is and let him know you are onto his tactic and find out how far he wants it to go. 👌

Comment

Confront his little ass to find out what his intentions are. Let him know that this is not allowed in the workplace and that you know your rights, if he is trying to trap you. But if he wants to take it outside of the office, you want to hear what he has to say. Set up a time when you can talk outside of work. 😔

Comment

I agree with everyone. Hold the bull by the horn and get it out in the open once and for all. He knows that you are gay, so what's up. What is trying to prove and where does he want all of this to go. You shouldn't talk to him about it at work. You could ask him for a meeting and see where it goes. 🙄

Comment

Thanks for all your comments, tips and advice. I think I am just going to get this over once and for all as you said because it is bothering me and I don't know what to make of it. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X