No announcement yet.

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey welcome to this site. I hope you are enjoying so far.

Comment

all the welcomes' were hella cool, now if i had some free time to check out forums. from what ive sen soo far there some cool n deep minds here, so forgive my inactivity, workin a 14 hr shift kicks my ass these days!

Comment

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        Just try to visit every once in a while so that we would know that you're still here

thx for reminding me . im horrible at times with my social graces and manners. seriously. sometimes i need a boot up my ass obout obligations and acting like an adult human. or something up high on the food chain anyhow ....

Comment

• H3r3foryou
        H3r3foryou commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you the type who enjoys being with himself rather than being surrounded by people?

at times and probably more than most. i pick up on vibes from people, and at ti.mes its a bit much to deal with....i do enjoy the company of others.my exceptions are before coffee or when im hatin life.or ridiing a motorcycle.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        How often do you feel like you hate your life?

• oralagent
        oralagent commented
        Editing a comment
        oh theres been a couple low points that took alot from me , but for the most part ive enjoyed a lot im my own growing up, going to cool places and the pleasure of getting to know a lot of ppl. and coming out alive through some situations i shouldnt havr. i wouldnt trade my fucked up mess for anyone elses. and you?

Hello buddy. Nice to have a chat with you here. Enjoy this community.

Comment

Working...
      X