I am against online dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am against online dating

I was always against online dating and making profiles while detailed introductions. Seemed like I am pimping myself out, no offense. So, in my intro I wrote this and there were couple of guys and girls who bashed me for it and called me a hypocrite for being here in the first place. I want to be genuine without any bashing so what can I do to stop this social media bullying against me?

If you want to run a campaign against these sites then signing up at them is pointless and I would side with them though if they are rude then they need to behave. People here look for partners and often find many successful relationships so if you have a problem then you should not have signed up. Go read the successful stories that have turned up due to this site so you would know.

Comment

You already have this bias against such sites, there is no way you can find anyone here like that. Be open, be easy and live your life. Professionals such as doctors, (as I am one) find it very hard to squeeze out the time and socialize. For us, after a long day, it’s convenient to sit on our bed in comfort and do whatever we can with our social life so yeah, I wouldn’t call that pimping myself out. They would of course call you that because you’re criticizing and doing the same thing which doesn’t really add up for me, I would have done the same. No offence though. And I agree that a lot of people found their true love online and live successful lives so you should make your choice and do not offend other people.

Comment

Sameeeeee! I get this uneasy feeling about it like I shouldn’t be here and I should go out and meet real guys only but then I find no luck and I retreat to this site, pathetic really but I obviously don’t put that out on my bio or intro, that would be a really stupid thing to do. Otherwise I feel almost same about this site

Comment

This generation is full of tech-savys who can’t run around and find someone decent apart from the internet. I highly condemn this attitude of this generation. Before all you point out, I am currently looking for a second wife so I do not have much choice but young adults go to work and everything so why do they have to keep scrolling up and down and looking for a match this way. You are on the right track lady and you should get out of this space as soon as possible it will be the better for you. There are plenty of young men who work on the outside and would readily meet you and greet you.

Comment

They have found the perfect word for you. If you don’t like something, why would you even try it? This is something that would really offend me.

Comment

Me and my wife have been married for 2 years now with a baby girl on its way and we met through a dating site so it’s not all about sex and swinging. It’s just that a lot depends on your intention and what are you looking for. This is what intros are for. If you want serious, end to end relationships then mention that. People do find lovers that stay for a lifetime and I can confidently say that I found one too so. Peace

Comment

Working...
              X