Why all guys are turning so sensitive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all guys are turning so sensitive

My introduction comprises of loads of inappropriate jokes and sarcastic humor. Whenever a guy tries to approach me on the site they get easily offended. Although I tell them that look at my intro and judge me, don’t be so sensitive. Is there a flaw in me or are all the boys around the world turning into sensitive freaks?

I find humor very attractive in women, what are these men made up of?I remember my gf cracking the worst possible jokes ever, the dirtiest too but it is always fun to have someone around who can make you laugh at the worst possible times as well.Girl I’d say you’re flawless.C’mon guys, there’s a girl who can crack a joke, what more do you guys want?

Comment

I don’t see how you need to change anything. If you’re a jolly person who loves cracking a joke here and there then I must say that you are blessed. However, inappropriate joke is usually a turn off for men who like to dominate their women and in turn ask them to stay inside a certain bubble that create but then they smell of misogyny to me so I stay away from them. I dont consider them sensitive but yeah, thats a stupid thing to do.

Comment

GUYS SERIOUSLY? Why have you all turned into little girls who would run away to their mommies at every bad joke there is. We girls have a humor too and in fact, some of them can do it better than men. Don’t ever complain about your woman being all grumpy when this is how you react to humor. You don’t change anything, just keep rolling and you’ll find a real man who would love to hear your dirty side. Of course.

Comment

I am a guy and I must say that I enjoy a lot of jokes but inappropriate humor isn’t something that I appreciate. I guess it has less to do with women or men and more to do that when you start off with someone; you ought to start on a friendlier, or rather appropriate manner and only when you get to a certain level that you start cracking dirty or inappropriate jokes. I just feel that it is not the best of things to start with.

Comment

Lol, guys like you is the exact thing that she’s talking about. Grow up, you don’t get to decide how one should start their intros with. You have a problem with those jokes then you should just not talk to such women rather than get offended and leave conversations halfway.Girl kudos to you for being yourself and cracking all those wonderful jokes. Let me check out your bio and see what you have got! I have can crack pretty dirty jokes myself. Hope we get along real fine.

Comment

A bad girl is what I like. I dont know what men are you talking about

Comment

Working...
              X