Why do girls run away from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do girls run away from me

Somehow whenever I introduce myself to a girl they freak out. So my introduction comprises of my work experience and my hobbies but somehow it comes off as a CV for a job interview. Lol. I know this is a problem but I am a working man and my job comprises of professional drafting thus, normally girls don’t approach me and the ones who do probably get bored and leave. What is there that I can change?

Oh man!! You have got to recline more on the side of hobbies and discuss less of your profession. They are here for your personality first and then your career. If your intro genuinely comes off as a CV then you wouldn’t find any luck bro, gotta change things up a bit.

Comment

You’ve stepped in the world of DATING. Where change is that your dating intro does not formally require your work experience like there’s no point of it so get rid of that. Next, add what you do in your free time. Like your hobbies count but you know get more into it like if you watch movies then which genre and if you read then what sorta literature. Being a working man ain’t the issue, it never should be nevertheless.

Comment

I am sorry but I find this really funny. Why would you include your work experience? I get it that you want the ladies to get impressed but man try something more fun and maybe it would work? Like thats legit a lot of boring stuff in your profile.

Comment

I don’t feel there’s anything wrong with your profile. You are here speaking the truth and people can’t take that. Work experience is important tool for me and I believe it’s just a matter of finding the right match. Hippies looking for rockstars would obviously run away but there must be professionals looking for professionals and that is your category. Btw, professional drafting any fun or just good value for money?

Comment

What do you say to the ones who approach you? Because if they approach you after all that then you must make real effort in making them run away as well? I would advice that once you talk to someone, just do not talk about your job or your profession. Just dont. There must be something that you would do in your free hours like you know, sleeping? Talk about that. Talk about your dreams if you have to but your professional life isnt really the best of topics to talk about. Good luck mate.

Comment

Dont be ashamed, you have a perfect job and a good professional life, keep it up. People are stupid when they leave because of boredom. Your life isnt supposed to be a rollercoaster, it has to get quite somewhere down the road. I hope the people get that sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
              X