My potential girl ran away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My potential girl ran away

I just spoke to a girl on this forum and I found her very cute but when I introduced myself she felt a bit weird. I only told her that I was a manager at an international fast-food chain and she practically freaked out and left. Was my intro bad? If I wouldn’t have told her this would she have continued speaking to me?

Bro, she doesn't like fast food-it's that simple LOL.

Comment

What do you mean she practically freaked out? I mean, Mary Jane didn’t freak out when she saw Spiderman the first time, lol. Jk man, seriously, nothing wrong with being an ex-manager.Chill out and wait for the right chic to turn up.

Comment

I don’t see why she had to behave like such a bitch. I mean people who do stuff like this seriously piss me off. Like if you don’t like something about someone that you have recently learned, you can easily guide the conversation that way and not end it so abruptly. I am saying this because you must be a fine young gentleman and now your confidence is shattered and you believe that there is something wrong with your profession. Seriously people, you don’t like something about someone, ignore it for a while and keep talking, you mind find something better and if you still don’t then say goodbye in a nice way. Have some manners, where the hell were you raised?

Comment

What did you do in that fast-food chain? Haha. She might have done a little research on her own and got to know something she shouldn’t have? You know, not probable, but possible.

Comment

Don’t worry, you will find someone to whom it wouldn’t matter.

Comment

Whatever the girl’s problem was, I believe the past shouldn’t matter at all. It’s something that was a part of your life but does not determine your future. At least in cases where it doesn’t effect how you will spend your life, people should be more tolerant about it. I don’t know man but being an ex-manager is fine as hell.

Comment

All those who think it’s the girl’s fault, did you think of the possibility that some con guy could have tricked her before and now she was just being cautious? Oh no, all of your ass caught fire too soon. Don’t get your panties in a twist so quickly and consider other possibilities always. Stop being sooooo judgmental!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X