Is my intro that bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my intro that bad?

Hello Everyone!! I am a female and I am 25 years old. I am into books and movies. I don’t own any pets but I wouldn’t mind if my significant other would have a pet. I generally come off as rude and mean but that is only because to some extend I am anti-social. I am looking for a guy who would take his time in understanding me but the problem is that I did speak to a guy on a different forum and introduced myself the way I have written above. He literally ran away. I just want to know should I change something in my intro or not?

You should probably ease up while talking to guys online and slowly reveal your likings and dislikings. This tends to happen when you’re too honest on the internet. Not the best option really

Comment

You should be what you are. There is absolutely no reason for you to pretend or portray yourself as someone you’re not and from what I see, all of these are perfectly normal traits. You don’t mind a pet, you read and you watch movies which mean that you’re an introvert and you find it uncomfortable to open up very quickly. This means that you want other person to make significant effort before they can really ‘have’ you. Let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with this and it baffles me how naive people can be. Moreover, do not call yourself ‘rude’ because being cautious has nothing to do with it (unless you were actually rude which I highly doubt). So please do not let anyone’s actions or words tell you that you are not good enough for them, its rather these people that do not deserve you. All the very best to you and the wait will be worth it, mark my words P.s replace the words rude and anti-social with reserved and introvert and be positive, when the times right, you will find the right person.

Comment

I think what you need to understand is that on dating sides people are really spontaneous. And yes i agree if you were to put rude in your intro then I would think twice too, honestly. Dating sites aren’t really the best option if you’re looking for a guy who should give you the time u need. Good Luck though!

Comment

I am a guy and I have been in a relationship for 3 years now. I am 28 currently, I read, I watch movies, I don’t do sports or hit the gym like all the other guys out there but still I have a beautiful girlfriend who finds me flawless. My point is that your bio/intro is perfect and you don’t have to change anything.

Comment

Argh. I hate when this happens when you start talking to somebody and you think you could click but they just disappear. Why do such people bother in the first place? I told someone I was allergic of parrots and he never messaged again! Like he didn’t even look the parrot type. Your intro’s fine!

Comment

I like all these things about you and I can’t stand pets too. I think you found your match.

Comment

Working...
              X