New Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hookup

I am new over here. Older woman, but still think I am fit and ready for any man. I am single and looking for a man my age or younger to hook up with. I have children, but they are in their late teens and now I want to take time to enjoy my life since I gave them so much of myself. A friend told me about this dating site and at first, I wasn't all into it, but I see how happy she is when she goes on her dates and I got jealous. So I am here to learn the ropes and to hook up with nice people.

Confident! Lol! Good to be confident. You will need it here. No matter how old you are, there is someone out there for you. So don't worry. You are in the right place. Your friend gave you a good choice. This is a great dating site. You will love it.

Comment

You can learn a lot from many of these members. Trust me, when I joined several months ago, I knew nothing. I didn't even know how to put up a profile and how to make it good. I learned so much from members. I was able to ask questions and they were answered quickly. The same thing will happen to you.

Comment

You are not the only new person. So don't feel like you are the new kid on the block. It is good to hear that you are ready to find a hook up and that you want to do the same thing your friend is doing. But first, it is best to stake out on the forums to learn from the best.

Comment

I was new like you and knew exactly what I wanted. It took me about three months tho to get a hookup. It is not as simple as saying what you want. There are tricks to the trade. You need a good profile that gets attention. You need a nice picture of yourself without your children and you don't even have to mention your children in the description because that can be a turn off for some people. Wait until you go on the first or second date before showing your hand. 🖐

Comment

Welcome and good luck in finding what you came here for. If your friend had good luck, then you can too. You don't have to be jealous. Learn the ropes as you said before you start looking to hook up. The members here are really cool and will help you to fit in and get what you want.

Comment

I really love how you guys come to my aid and offer your advice. I think I am gonna love it here. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Appreciate it and I am going to tell my friend all about my first experience. You guys rock!

Comment

You need a good profile that gets attention. You need a nice picture of yourself without your children and you don't even have to mention your children in the description because that can be a turn off for some people. Wait until you go on the first or second date before showing your hand. 🖐

Comment

Working...
                X