Aloha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha!

Aloha! Nope, I am not from Hawaii. I just want to use that word for now. lol. Well, how is everyone? Me? Bored. I am bored. It is like every single day, there are no hot things that are happening to me. So would you be someone who would bring excitement to my life? Oh, I am here in Arlington so that is in Texas.

Aloha there, Aloha91! So what brought you here? Do you have any friends here, or just you alone? Anyway, welcome! You don't have to worry, you can message me anytime. Who knows? I might be the one who would bring excitement in your life.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that she and her friend decided to sign up on this site to have some fun?

• Amethyst54
      Amethyst54 commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you think that you have that sets you apart from the other guys here?

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 Oh I like that, and yeah I am alone here.

You had me at Aloha for assuming that you're from Hawaii when you're in Texas, lol! But anyway, welcome to Flirt Sex Chat Miss Aloha91.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      They should ask us if they want to have sex by not fooling us. We are horny and want to fuck hard. daddyslittleG1rl

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Wea should be more careful next time,lol.@GoobleHipur

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG Thank you for welcoming me here, and I am looking forward You having me at Aloha.

Was expecting that you're from Hawaii because of your username. How long have you been in Arlington?

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Aloha is a universal greeting but I guess Aloha91 has some Hawaiian roots from her family. If I suppose I'm right.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak it's also possible that she just loves that word that's why she's using it

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you're right! kizliak

Originally posted by Aloha91 View Post
    Aloha! Nope, I am not from Hawaii. I just want to use that word for now. lol. Well, how is everyone? Me? Bored. I am bored. It is like every single day, there are no hot things that are happening to me. So would you be someone who would bring excitement to my life? Oh, I am here in Arlington so that is in Texas.
    There are no hot things happening to you because you're new here lol! You'll get used to it here and soon you might find someone you can hook up with.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Why don't you start hooking up with her right now? It seems like you're giving her away haha
      You might be missing your chance if you don't act now, you fool!

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of making things hot for her?

Howdy , since you are from Texas I am from Mississippi, and I say welcome to the forum

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      So, what can you say about this forum? Any comment from an active member?

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Damitboy45 babe! Are you looking for someone to have some fun?

Is Aloha both hello and goodbye in Hawaii? Or is it just hello? How do they say goodbye in Hawaiian?

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's commonly used in that manner, but it has different meanings like: love, affection, compassion, and mercy

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      It is both hello and goodbye. It is also used for love and for other words. That means that the Hawaiian language is a poor one as it failed to create different words for differentiation purpose.

You are bored right? You should try some phone sex or you can go to dating sites.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      @liveAngels I visit it often, why? smilebaby I am bored babe!

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Wanna do sex chat with me? I am already hard here. TastyLove

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      smilebaby Since it's quarantine so I am bored like super bored.
Working...
X