X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young and hot

23 / F / Orlando

Young and hot.

Well, that is what I could describe myself. I guess that most men would love to have ladies who are young and hot. So, if you are looking for someone like me then message me up.

If I hit you up on your DMs, I'm afraid you might ignore me. Would I be able to pass your standards Miss PrincessGail?

Comment

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet she's willing to reply as long as the first thing that you would send her is a dick pic

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, your username is already airy but you are a bit cute on my eyes. You may try your luck in sending her some messages. She might even like you. Who knows?

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      You can give it a try, and I am not that picky. cutestman

Where is the proof that you are hot? I do not see any profile picture. lol. Maybe, you would like to upload one?

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you just wait until she uploads one? You sound like you're in for a hot or not competition there. Go easy on the new kid lol.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap, to see is to believe. If you get to see her face then what happens next? Would she be acceptable for you to be her friend?

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I want you guys to surprise hiaw really hot I am I. don't worry a lot of people told me that I am. shumwap

Ah, I am not young anymore but I could say that I am still hot. Don't want to believe that I am still hot? Try me out, then.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessGail View Post
    23 / F / Orlando

Young and hot.

Well, that is what I could describe myself. I guess that most men would love to have ladies who are young and hot. So, if you are looking for someone like me then message me up.
    I'm sorry to burst your bubbly, miss. I guess without your profile picture up. I cannot tell if you are hot but it doesn't matter, I would like to hit you up on your DMs.

Comment

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to regret replying on this topic if she's not your type? lol

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      She knows herself. She would not be flaunting that she is hot if she is not. After all, we have lots of definition of what a hot lady is.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't force you to believe me that I am hot, but I hope you DM me. antitrump

Are you sure that the guys here would be happy and content with chatting with you?

Comment

Why are some of the ladies who replied here are doubting that she's hot. We should at least try and be supportive with each other rather than take each other down

Comment

Hi there! If you guys are looking for someone for hookup. message me, I am interested.

Comment

I have a friend of mine who is more into mature women than young girls, idk. And he said that mature women are more expert in bed.

Comment

Hiya boys! I have big boobs and thick ass! hit me up if you like to hook up with me.

Comment

Working...
          X