Looking For The Love Of My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For The Love Of My Life

Just a young woman who's from Miami in search for the person who's going to make my heart skip a beat. Send me a message if you think that you are the one that I'm looking for

But you did not state the types of men that you want to meet. What are the required qualifications for those men?

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      They should look good, you know those handsome and hot guys who are good in bed. lol.

Do you believe that you are going to see someone here that could be the love of your life? Most here are just for hookups so I do not think that true love will be found here.

Comment

• TastyLove
      TastyLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I agree, she should not expect that she will find her love of her life here. But who knows right? we don't know what will happen to our future.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      TastyLove Yeah, but for me, there is no chance to find true love here.

Do the men need to be young, too? As I could see from the other people here, they are already on their middle age. But, maybe, there are also some young men here. Best of luck with your search!

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that age doesn't matter? Some women do not hav3e age preferences but considering giving some guys a chance if they're dying to be around you lol

• loveofmylife101
      Editing a comment
      Daisy54 Men who are in a middle age, would be fine to me now.

So, do you think that you would be going to see the love of your life here? Well, there is no harm in wishing. Best of luck for you.

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      Editing a comment
      we can find the man of our life everywhere or anywhere right?

I think that most people here are just looking for hookups and not actually the love of their life. But who knows? We do not know what the future holds.

Comment

The world is vast and there are so many people out there. What would be the chance that you would be able to see the love of your life here? While we know that it would be so little, there is still a chance. Best of luck with that chance, then.

Comment

When it comes to looks, can you tell us what you're looking for? Because by telling us the type of guy that you're into, only the ones who fit the description would chat with you

Comment

Are you willing to meet someone who is completely stranger to you?

Comment

• AliveAngels
          AliveAngels commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you're naughty in bed too. I am sure you're a pro on sucking dick. Amethyst54

• loveofmylife101
          Editing a comment
          Nope, but if we keep chatting I would meet them. AliveAngels

• smilebaby
          smilebaby commented
          Editing a comment
          What if he that person is really good in bed right? AliveAngels

oh well it's 2021.. still have not found him ... this is so disheartening

Comment

• ruby78
          ruby78 commented
          Editing a comment
          what are your expectations? I just want to know if they are realistic
      Working...
      X