Wisconsin Lady Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Lady Here

Somewhat new here (in terms of posting) and wondering what are people talking about here

There are a lot of topics here. Try to read some topics and you would be able to acquaint yourself. From what I had seen, there are mostly questions and of course answers from the members. lol. Well, just browse and see for yourself.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you were gonna say that touch yourself.lol.

Scan some of the previous topics here and you can start engaging from time to time. People here are friendly and don't miss out fresh topics and new hook up mates here.

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can help her out by telling her the topics that you've posted before

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there, are you looking for someone to hook up? elatederic

I would suggest that you try and replying to topics that you're interested in and try to be friendly when it comes to chatting with the other members

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      AliveAngels Yeah! Sometimes their responses make me realize things that I never noticed before.

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I wonder what are the things they made you realize. Marie25

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      like those tips and advice. I appreciate those. AliveAngels

Why not start with the topics that you consider yourself as an expert so that you can lead on the discussion properly

Comment

Why only now you started making posts on this forum? Did you forget that you've signed up on this forum before?

Comment

If you want, I can be the one who can start a conversation. When it comes to sex, are you the type who's a dominant or you're a submissive

Comment

• Jasssa87
          Jasssa87 commented
          Editing a comment
          I go with submissives but I like them both.

Some people here are looking for some hookups. you should share your hookups experience.

Comment

Some people here likes to talk about sex. how about you? mind you try to tell your experiences?

Comment

• ruby78
            ruby78 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well sex is what makes this page alive. What are you looking for?

• Jasssa87
            Jasssa87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes!! this is group is about flirting and sex but some also comes here for some weird talks.. LOL whatever suits anyone
        Working...
        X